out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
There is this interesting formation that Max could try. 4-3-2-1. It has Costa, Dybala and Robaldo in the same team.
...........Sczensnxnndy.......
Cancelo...Bon..Chiello...Sandro
.....Can.....Pjanic.....Matuidi
...........Dybala......Costa....
...............GOAT........

Both Costa and Dybala will play as CAMs, the full back would be ultra offensive and Can and Matuidi will guard against counters. It seems veryy good and should be tried at least once.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Douggie C was the player who turned a sometimes mediocre side last season into something better.

Esepcially in the second half of the season, you could see the difference when he came off the bench. Suddenly a limp attack was threatening. Even when he wasn't directly involved in scoring or providing an assist it felt like he changed the momentum, inspired confidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala may be the few of a generation talent but Douglas Costa was our best man last season and nobody is yet to knock him off.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why not? What more do you want from him (that other players in the team have done)?
I just never had that feeling that he transformed the team or made us more dangerous with the ball at his feet. Like Kyle said, Costa was the one that made a big impact when he wanted to. As for Mandzu, he came through with clutch performances in big moments. Dybala provided a lot of good stuff, just not enough to make him our best player in my eyes.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala has been our best player over the last 3 seasons. Mandzukic and Dybala both joined us in 2015. Dybala has scored 68 goals, Mandzukic only 38. This is despite the fact that Dybala usually plays deeper than Mandzukic, and our style of play (crossing) suits Mandzukic more than Dybala.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse Dybala is better then Mandzukic, who are we kidding.

And Costa was a legit candidate for our best player last season, but people forget it was mainly just the last 4 month's of the season.

Also don't take into account the vast difference of expectations between him and Dybala, the latter scores 30 goals and assists near 10 and still is talked about like he is a burden to this team...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Dybala has been our best player over the last 3 seasons. Mandzukic and Dybala both joined us in 2015. Dybala has scored 68 goals, Mandzukic only 38. This is despite the fact that Dybala usually plays deeper than Mandzukic, and our style of play (crossing) suits Mandzukic more than Dybala.
Mandzukic has played as a LW last two seasons.

And his contribution all over the pitch is immense.

BTW, when I said our best player I meant for these 3 games of new season.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Well, there is also a different side to that story. Mandzukic, just like Dybala, has been played as a LW and not as a CF. Im not saying that he is better, im just saying that Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa have to play together.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Obviously, but that's for Allegri to fix. Can't imagine many top coaches who would find it that difficult to fit in Dybala to their way of football (even if Dybala is kind of an old schoolish player). But apparently Allegri sees him in quite different ways and priorities elsewhere.

Mainly because of the weaker midfield. Allegri defenitely had less headaches with how to use him after we sold Pogba, could let him play closer to goal because there was someone who was able to connect midfield and attack with transition runs and direct creative style.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 246)