out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I really hope we depart with allegri.

He has been fantastic, and he is Perhaps the best tactican in the World, but I really think both him and we need something new.

I dont see the same fire on the players as prevoius seasons - And i dont see this change next season.

How does him carrera like to play? Is it just as borring as Conte?

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Jupp Heynckes esque era. FFS im sad he is gonna leave us again this summer :cry: Such a great coach, one of the all time greats imo.

Its all if and if, but sometimes I wonder what it would have been too if he stayed for a couple more seasons. Wouldnt be surprised if Bayern made what Real are doing right now. In hindsight it was a mistake replacing him with Pep.

Again its ifs and ifs, but Jupp just knows better than anyone else how to make Bayern Munich tick.
If Bayern no longer use Jupp, how about Jupp briefly postponed his retirement to sign a one year contract with Juve?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
In Italia it works because we are the best at it. Yet in Europe it doesn’t. Every time we confront an attacking fluid team we loose with the exception of a match here or there. There is a reason real and Barcelona dominate and it’s not just the money they have
Results say otherwise though: 2 finals, 1 quarter final & 1 round of 16 exit in 4 years.

How exactly is that not working?
Hell, that basically means there are only 2 or 3 "working" clubs in the entire world.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus consider Allegri alternatives
Football Italia

Juventus reportedly have five names on their shortlist if Massimiliano Allegri leaves at the end of the season.

The Bianconeri are in the Coppa Italia final and still have a point advantage at the top of Serie A, but there has been speculation this could be the Coach’s final year.

According to Tuttosport, while Juve expect Allegri to remain they’re still considering potential alternatives, with five names on the list so far.

Their preferred candidate is Lazio’s Simone Inzaghi, who has taken the Biancocelesti to Champions League contention despite an inferior budget to the likes of Inter, Milan and Roma.

Zinedine Zidane’s situation is also being monitored, as his future is likely to depend on Real Madrid’s Champions League semi-final with Bayern Munich.

There are also surprise names, including Massimo Carrera, formerly assistant to Antonio Conte in Turin and a Russian Premier League winner with Spartak Moscow.

Didier Deschamps could make a return after this summer’s World Cup, while Zenit St Petersburg Coach Roberto Mancini is also in the frame.

It had been thought that Mancio would take the Italy job, but it’s been reported today that Carlo Ancelotti is in advanced talks.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'd primarily blame allegri for the negative approach on sunday. still, i think that we just couldn't find a better coach right now.

if we're about to get an other coach anyway, i'd pick either simeone inzaghi or give dd a chance in the top flight.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mancini is absolute dogshit. He's incredibly over-rated; the only reason he won Serie A is because everyone else was shit and irrelevant, and he already had a strong team. As for City, he was there at the right time with a very good squad. He'd be a horrible choice.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
Mancini is absolute dogshit. He's incredibly over-rated; the only reason he won Serie A is because everyone else was shit and irrelevant, and he already had a strong team. As for City, he was there at the right time with a very good squad. He'd be a horrible choice.
My thoughts exactly, He has never over achieved or got his teams doing anything relevant at all in Europe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have to ask the people who vigorously defend Allegri if they've ever watched other teams play before. I have watched Napoli, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester City and Liverpool play some stunning flowing football; then I watch us. We play like a relegation team half the time with our awful mispaced passing and comical build up play.

Read what neutrals (fans of clubs outside of italy) say about Juventus. They think we are boring and that our football is terrible to watch.

We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. We deserve better than this.
Fuck Barca and Real fans.

Fuck the english fans too.

Forza Max!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 345)