out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have to ask the people who vigorously defend Allegri if they've ever watched other teams play before. I have watched Napoli, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester City and Liverpool play some stunning flowing football; then I watch us. We play like a relegation team half the time with our awful mispaced passing and comical build up play.

Read what neutrals (fans of clubs outside of italy) say about Juventus. They think we are boring and that our football is terrible to watch.

We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. We deserve better than this.

This has really only been the case this season. We played much better the previous seasons.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ah yes, Nedved69 who said he now fully supports Max after we trashed Real, jumps on the 1st opportunity to bash everything possible about him. who would have thought?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ah yes, Nedved69 who said he now fully supports Max after we trashed Real, jumps on the 1st opportunity to bash everything possible about him. who would have thought?
Thats why you need to be consistent in your argument and act with cold mind.

He most likely got carried by that win, got excited and hyped by the burst of adrenaline that cool game generated. Pretty much like the barcelonistas got carried by the re mun ta dah!!

He will learn with time. or most likely he learned his lesson

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Their preferred candidate is Lazio’s Simone Inzaghi, who has taken the Biancocelesti to Champions League contention despite an inferior budget to the likes of Inter, Milan and Roma.
yeah :tuttosport:

Inzaghi is the most suitable option for Juve and I like him a lot. Hopefully we can get him,but I think Lazio and Lotito won't let him go easily.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He most likely got carried by that win, got excited and hyped by the burst of adrenaline that cool game generated. Pretty much like the barcelonistas got carried by the re mun ta dah!!

He will learn with time. or most likely he learned his lesson
You read my mind.

Allegri has done a lot of good things for this club. It won’t necessarily be a bad thing if he stays as long as we get certain transfer targets.

But I also think that he is running low on energy. He’s running out of ideas and struggling to motivate both himself and the players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You read my mind.

Allegri has done a lot of good things for this club. It won’t necessarily be a bad thing if he stays as long as we get certain transfer targets.

But I also think that he is running low on energy. He’s running out of ideas and struggling to motivate both himself and the players.
im good at that:cronios:

Apr 19, 2007
You read my mind.

Not bashing or defending Max but not many coaches can get a group of guys that lost to RM in the fashion we did when that is our main objective to not be effected. Really tough for a coach

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really wonder if he can do it, Inter and Roma away and Bologna and Hellas at home. 4 wins are needed, it'll be one of his biggest challanges as a Juve coach

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im watching Liverpool and im in awe. Its wonderful when you play your players on their natural postions. Why is Allegri playing with both Khedira and Matuidi both in the starting line uo is beyond me, especially when it is so, so easy for him to play the 4-2-3-1. He is killing Dybala, he is killing Higuain and he is certainly making a mistake when he keeps one of Cuadrado and Costa on thr bench.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Im watching Liverpool and im in awe. Its wonderful when you play your players on their natural postions. Why is Allegri playing with both Khedira and Matuidi both in the starting line uo is beyond me, especially when it is so, so easy for him to play the 4-2-3-1. He is killing Dybala, he is killing Higuain and he is certainly making a mistake when he keeps one of Cuadrado and Costa on thr bench.
Well if Dybala could/would run then he could play RW in a 4-3-3 like Salah. Or like Neymar, Ronaldo, Hazard, Robben, Ribery, Villa etc. And our team would be better.

Imagine Dybala constantly touching the ball where Salah touches it. Right on the corner of the box for his left foot :tuttosport:

But Dybala can't/won't run enough to play RW so we are stuck with him in the middle bungling around.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well if Dybala could/would run then he could play RW in a 4-3-3 like Salah. Or like Neymar, Ronaldo, Hazard, Robben, Ribery, Villa etc. And our team would be better.

Imagine Dybala constantly touching the ball where Salah touches it. Right on the corner of the box for his left foot :tuttosport:

But Dybala can't/won't run enough to play RW so we are stuck with him in the middle bungling around.
Does he have the required pace for a RW? Everything else he seems to have in order to play there

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Does he have the required pace for a RW? Everything else he seems to have in order to play there
no, hes pretty slow actually. which is why CF is his best position. gets him touches in/around the box, and he can still drift outside for his dangerous distance shots. right now he plays more like a mid than a forward, which is why he looks lost most of the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 278)