out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think it's kind of what Max demands of him, just keep it a simple quick one-two with players coming from a deep, something like a CF in futsal.
It's true he's not asked to look for forward runs and is there to play it safe if you will, but more often than not he would put a nearby teammate in awkward position, especially during opponent's high press, not taking any responsibility to hold up or open up the play, something all our other mids even destroyer Matuidi do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wonder what he will do with the Coppa. He and Conte literally have fairly consistently played the bench almost all the time.

Marchisio & Pjaca starting is a must. Whatever gets Marchisio fit and benching Sami.
That's my only take on Max, Sami shouldn't be starting, Marchisio would do much better when he's ready and I hope he is soon.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The only downside of switching to 433 is that we now might have too many forwards to keep happy.

We paid 90 million for Higuain and Dybala is seen as the star of this team. Those are two players who expect to play at least 70-80% of the time. Then we have Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Costa, and Bernardeschi who all want gametime otherwise they likely won't stick around. We have 6 players who want regular gametime competing for 3 positions.

We should send Pjaca on loan to another Serie A team from January until June. I don't want his development to stagnate.

May 23, 2013
The only downside of switching to 433 is that we now might have too many forwards to keep happy.

We paid 90 million for Higuain and Dybala is seen as the star of this team. Those are two players who expect to play at least 70-80% of the time. Then we have Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Costa, and Bernardeschi who all want gametime otherwise they likely won't stick around. We have 6 players who want regular gametime competing for 3 positions.

We should send Pjaca on loan to another Serie A team from January until June. I don't want his development to stagnate.
Well tbf these past seven games Allegri has done plenty of rotation and we have had our best form yet. I think he will be able to give everyone appropriate playing time even Berna

- - - Updated - - -

Well tbf these past seven games Allegri has done plenty of rotation and we have had our best form yet. I think he will be able to give everyone appropriate playing time even Berna

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Thank god he's moved on from 4231 into a much more fluent 433, now our midfield can actually hold the ball now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why Khedira keeps starting every game. I can understand him starting against Inter because of his experience, but why did Bentancur not get a chance against Bologna?
It's because Marchisio after his injury is more suited to a DM role and I guess Allegri sees him more as a Pjanić backup. He probably wants another midfielder who can run his lungs out just like Matuidi. Not saying Khedira is the ideal fit, but we don't have any other options atm. Bentancur is young and Sturaro is garbage. If we had Can now, we could've used him instead of Khedira.

This is just my assumption.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It's because Marchisio after his injury is more suited to a DM role and I guess Allegri sees him more as a Pjanić backup. He probably wants another midfielder who can run his lungs out just like Matuidi. Not saying Khedira is the ideal fit, but we don't have any other options atm. Bentancur is young and Sturaro is garbage. If we had Can now, we could've used him instead of Khedira.

:agree:

Imagine SMS in Sami's role. So sad we cant get him:frown:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Lol. We still have Disco Stu, i just realise :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Imagine SMS in Sami's role. So sad we cant get him:frown:
SMS is more overrated then the value of a bitcoin

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We had to choose between Allegri and Bonucci-Dani Alves.
We pick the former and we gave him 7m/year
Talking about ambition.
See Dani Alves having an impact at PSG and CL
You would do well in italy as the next clown-president who fires coaches left and right and wonders why his players perform like sacks of shit after always getting it their way.

Try Palermo

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Talking about ambition.
No player is bigger than the club. Even if lets say there ever was to pick, obviously Allegri would be the sane choice.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
SMS is more overrated then the value of a bitcoin
Nah, the hype about him might be irritating, but he is no way overrated. Put him in EPL, and you won't stop hearing about "white Pogba", "new Bryan Robson" or some shit like that.
He is not worth 80 mln, of course, no midfielder in the world is, but dude is a complete package.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Talking about ambition.
Are you saying Juve is not ambitious? There are many ways to skin the cat.

I'm 100% happy with our management.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Are you saying Juve is not ambitious? There are many ways to skin the cat.

I'm 100% happy with our management.
I would like to see them not selling our best players summer in and out ....
For once keeping everyone and strenghtening the team.
I'm worried that we have wingers but to balance the team we need a 3 man midfield leaving options pretty limited up there.
I'm extremely worried about Sandro situation and why he wanted to leave the club after just 2 years being there and being succesful home and on europhean grounds.
I don't see Bayern,Real,Chelsea players wanting to leave cause they didn't win cl.
Others oppose to this but I'm confident that many don't love Allegri as a manager and I'm not talking about , us , fans but players.
I'm sorry but I feel like we have much potential and it's being wasted away sorry but I feel that way

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Talking about ambition.
Losing Bonucci and Alves hurt, but Benatia and MDS have both stepped up.
We sold Lemina and Rincon, bought Matuidi and Bentancur. A clear upgrade.
Last season we had zero depth in attack after Pjaca got injured, now we’ve bought two quality attackers in Bernardeschi and Costa.

We have downgraded our defence, but upgraded our midfield and attack. Overall I think our team has improved from last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 269)