out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's done a fine job fixing that defence.

The only real worry now is the mental collapse of the Argentines, they're a complete shadow of their former selves.

Sandro is also a concern but he's slowly coming good.

All in all, 6 games straight without conceding and generally playing nice football, immense job!
If we manage to put up the numbers we have been as a "team" then Dybala/Higuain need to put their goal scoring dreams aside and produce as a team. Their heads drop so easily lately. Provide for your team in assists/space/etc, doesn't mean they need to put up 30+ goals a season every year.

Besides, as a team collectively, everyone is nearly scoring goals. And we still have more goals scored and our goals against is improving really quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri on Dybala: 'It's a team sport'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri defended his decision to drop Paulo Dybala after Juventus crushed Bologna 3-0. “Football is a team sport, you take away the I.”

The Bianconeri leapfrogged Inter to go into second place with their 3-0 victory away to Bologna, but Dybala was dropped for the second game running.

“The lads are putting in good performances, improving physically and in terms of solidity, as they allowed nothing at the back,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“Napoli and Inter have done extraordinary things so far this season and we needed something extraordinary to keep up with them. I am happy, now we’ve got to keep going.

“The improved defensive record is thanks to everyone working together. Dybala came on today and did well, but there are moments when a player just isn’t at his best and luck isn’t on his side.

“I have important players, it’s motivating to have competition for places. Of course every player is annoyed when he’s on the bench, the important thing is to react. Football is a team sport, you have to take away the I and rely only on the We.

“Paulo’s talent is beyond doubt, but he also needs to be in good physical and psychological shape.”

Speaking to Sky Sport Italia, Allegri also made a comment blaming the media for their excessive pressure on the young Argentine, specifically calling him the new Leo Messi.

“I don’t think the media helped by making these comparisons that are frankly damaging. You do it often to young players, they have a couple of good games and are called world-beaters, it’s not healthy.

“When I said it was unlikely Dybala could keep up that early season scoring record, I meant it. The team is in solid form right now, some players are in better shape than others, we could change going forward and use different characteristics.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Cliché.

Dybala has always played well for the team, in fact, sometimes you'd think he should focus on his own ability to turn the game around. 'The problem' Dybala is going through is non-existent. A dip in form? A couple of games from the start will solve it. Maybe Allegri should bench Higuain and try Dybala upfront for a change.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cliché.

Dybala has always played well for the team, in fact, sometimes you'd think he should focus on his own ability to turn the game around. 'The problem' Dybala is going through is non-existent. A dip in form? A couple of games from the start will solve it. Maybe Allegri should bench Higuain and try Dybala upfront for a change.
@Kyle

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes because there is absolutely no middle ground here
The point is the middle ground is never found. It's been a long time since his injury, he had almost a whole game against Benevento and Marchisio himself said he suprised himself because he expected to not last as long. This was a while ago, I don't believe he's not in shape to the point of playing as much as he did, that's a hoax.

At this point he should have had more cameos, he's a very important asset. Allegri keeps playing his favorite though.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I hope he find something better and all this "how amazing are we playing" would be just BS talks.... we aren´t playing anything great at all, we don't have any attacking plan more than long crosses to Mandzo behind CB's back

We didn't create anything at all. Only Pjanic subliminal plays open the game so at least we started to do something else so far with a proper defense of Mandzo in the second post and blocked Pjanic and it would be our end... Paulo is not playing and Pipa is having zero assistance at all, but people is talking about how awesome are we playing? really? don't be blind for the result, it's like Merda, last two times they were in first place they were playing shit and in the long term it was quite obvious for everyone, well we have so strong squad that we may win the tittle again anyway but in Europe we are gonna have zero chances playing this shit

You can read this in april if we don't chance our way to play.... it wouldn't be a nostradamus thing, it would be a quite obvious shit, like Italia WC elimination with Ventura

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Thank god he's moved on from 4231 into a much more fluent 433, now our midfield can actually hold the ball now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why Khedira keeps starting every game. I can understand him starting against Inter because of his experience, but why did Bentancur not get a chance against Bologna?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Thank god he's moved on from 4231 into a much more fluent 433, now our midfield can actually hold the ball now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why Khedira keeps starting every game. I can understand him starting against Inter because of his experience, but why did Bentancur not get a chance against Bologna?
Still in experimenting stages in times we can't afford to drop points, so he went with experience. Bentancur is more adventurous and a slip-up like mds against lazio situation would have had a great negative effect.

atleast Khedira is forced to be more involved in this setup, though it was funny watching him scared to even make a turn in possession, quick pass to first relatively open option where he was facing.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
atleast Khedira is forced to be more involved in this setup, though it was funny watching him scared to even make a turn in possession, quick pass to first relatively open option where he was facing.
I think it's kind of what Max demands of him, just keep it a simple quick one-two with players coming from a deep, something like a CF in futsal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 243)