out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
LOL at the delusional united fans that think they still have a chance signing vidal.

Marotta clearly said vidal is a juventus player.

If he had any inention selling him he would have propobly said something like "no player are off the market" or "with the right offer everyone can be sold"

It's clear as day vidal is staying.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
LOL at the delusional united fans that think they still have a chance signing vidal.

Marotta clearly said vidal is a juventus player.

If he had any inention selling him he would have propobly said something like "no player are off the market" or "with the right offer everyone can be sold"

It's clear as day vidal is staying.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I really don't care if we fail to go the entire season 'undefeated' or don't win the league with record number of points just as long as we win the damn thing :D

Didn't Pogba play AM for France at the World Cup?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I really don't care if we fail to go the entire season 'undefeated' or don't win the league with record number of points just as long as we win the damn thing :D

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
This is make or break for Allegri.Either he will regain all his lost respect from Milan or he will be confirmed as the long lost brother of Moyes who cant cut it with the big boys.Surprise us Allegri.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
This is make or break for Allegri.Either he will regain all his lost respect from Milan or he will be confirmed as the long lost brother of Moyes who cant cut it with the big boys.Surprise us Allegri.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Kübler-Ross model in action :p
I seen it happen in this forum with Matri, Quag, Boriello even Vucinic, too insanely waaaaaaay to unrealistically negative about them just before signing them, to all becoming so rosy and butterflies after signing them, its like a click sound goes off in their minds and instantly change to uber fan mode. The intoxicating power of Juve colours is too strong to resist for some fans when it comes to clouding their judgement (in both negative and positive ways, before and after signings).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Kübler-Ross model in action :p
I seen it happen in this forum with Matri, Quag, Boriello even Vucinic, too insanely waaaaaaay to unrealistically negative about them just before signing them, to all becoming so rosy and butterflies after signing them, its like a click sound goes off in their minds and instantly change to uber fan mode. The intoxicating power of Juve colours is too strong to resist for some fans when it comes to clouding their judgement (in both negative and positive ways, before and after signings).

Oct 26, 2009
The optimistic revisionism has started :D

It went from being too harsh and mocking of his merits as a coach, to now sugar coating the obvious limitations of him :D
Exactly, I know he's tactically astute and all and have his pluses....but lets put it like it is....A huge step down which will severely hamper the club's progression

Oct 26, 2009
The optimistic revisionism has started :D

It went from being too harsh and mocking of his merits as a coach, to now sugar coating the obvious limitations of him :D
Exactly, I know he's tactically astute and all and have his pluses....but lets put it like it is....A huge step down which will severely hamper the club's progression

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

No, he was a DM was playing way too conservative, harding doing anything with the ball forward wise.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

No, he was a DM was playing way too conservative, harding doing anything with the ball forward wise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's pathetic, really. Fans of big clubs are usually dolts.

The revisionism was always going to occur, but I didn't think it would start this soon right after the first press conference.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's pathetic, really. Fans of big clubs are usually dolts.

The revisionism was always going to occur, but I didn't think it would start this soon right after the first press conference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 431)