out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
From Redcafe
"I think its more likely than not, but them missing out on Itrube will be a huge blow for us. Now AC Milan are linked with Nani and the Evra deal is on Hiatus. Its this simple, sell us Vidal and you can get Itrube and Evra."

You shitheads,Evra deal was confirmed in the press conference and we don't need Iturbe,since we are going 4-3-1-2....and the final thing is
VIDAL WILL NOT FORCE OUR HAND TO GO TO A NON-CL PLAYING CLUB.
When was the last time you heard a wc player going to a non cl playing club????And for the love of god,dont say Ander Herrera and Luke freaking Shaw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
From Redcafe
"I think its more likely than not, but them missing out on Itrube will be a huge blow for us. Now AC Milan are linked with Nani and the Evra deal is on Hiatus. Its this simple, sell us Vidal and you can get Itrube and Evra."

You shitheads,Evra deal was confirmed in the press conference and we don't need Iturbe,since we are going 4-3-1-2....and the final thing is
VIDAL WILL NOT FORCE OUR HAND TO GO TO A NON-CL PLAYING CLUB.
When was the last time you heard a wc player going to a non cl playing club????And for the love of god,dont say Ander Herrera and Luke freaking Shaw.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I seen it happen in this forum with Matri, Quag, Boriello even Vucinic, too insanely waaaaaaay to unrealistically negative about them just before signing them, to all becoming so rosy and butterflies after signing them, its like a click sound goes off in their minds and instantly change to uber fan mode. The intoxicating power of Juve colours is too strong to resist for some fans when it comes to clouding their judgement (in both negative and positive ways, before and after signings).
Same goes for Osvaldo and, latest, Iturbe. Before we were linked to him, no one rated him, and after every outlet reported we were close he was the next Di Maria for the majority of the forum.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I seen it happen in this forum with Matri, Quag, Boriello even Vucinic, too insanely waaaaaaay to unrealistically negative about them just before signing them, to all becoming so rosy and butterflies after signing them, its like a click sound goes off in their minds and instantly change to uber fan mode. The intoxicating power of Juve colours is too strong to resist for some fans when it comes to clouding their judgement (in both negative and positive ways, before and after signings).
Same goes for Osvaldo and, latest, Iturbe. Before we were linked to him, no one rated him, and after every outlet reported we were close he was the next Di Maria for the majority of the forum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yeah, since excellent AMs are scarce these days, it will be a lot harder to find them within our financial parameters, compared to say wingers......but as a suggestion we either go with young potentials or we don't because i can see him using Vidal or Asamoah in the role (thinking of KPB)
We'll probably look inside Serie A for an AM or WF, maybe Pereyra, Bonaventura, Cerci etc. If we are going to take a chance on someone outside the league then there are plenty of young options, but we don't tend to give responsibility to such players. Unless it's a wonderkid rated like a young Kaka or Pato, but I don't know who is around that fits this label.

Supposing we do have ~€25m for the right player then it's right that we use it on someone (or two) with room for growth. What about Juan Quintero?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seeing this guy on Juve bench sickens me. Just when we thought Juve management is different than any other club in Italy, harsh reality slapped us in the face.

5 years from now, July 15 2014 will be mentioned as the day Roma started their great run of success.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yeah, since excellent AMs are scarce these days, it will be a lot harder to find them within our financial parameters, compared to say wingers......but as a suggestion we either go with young potentials or we don't because i can see him using Vidal or Asamoah in the role (thinking of KPB)
We'll probably look inside Serie A for an AM or WF, maybe Pereyra, Bonaventura, Cerci etc. If we are going to take a chance on someone outside the league then there are plenty of young options, but we don't tend to give responsibility to such players. Unless it's a wonderkid rated like a young Kaka or Pato, but I don't know who is around that fits this label.

Supposing we do have ~€25m for the right player then it's right that we use it on someone (or two) with room for growth. What about Juan Quintero?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seeing this guy on Juve bench sickens me. Just when we thought Juve management is different than any other club in Italy, harsh reality slapped us in the face.

5 years from now, July 15 2014 will be mentioned as the day Roma started their great run of success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)