out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 26, 2009
I was just joking, but I wonder who we could actually use in that formation. It has to be an important player as you end up building a lot around them.
yeah, since excellent AMs are scarce these days, it will be a lot harder to find them within our financial parameters, compared to say wingers......but as a suggestion we either go with young potentials or we don't because i can see him using Vidal or Asamoah in the role (thinking of KPB)

Oct 26, 2009
I was just joking, but I wonder who we could actually use in that formation. It has to be an important player as you end up building a lot around them.
yeah, since excellent AMs are scarce these days, it will be a lot harder to find them within our financial parameters, compared to say wingers......but as a suggestion we either go with young potentials or we don't because i can see him using Vidal or Asamoah in the role (thinking of KPB)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Milan was awfully run (and one of those awful things was not firing Dailegri quick enough), but the bolded bit is text book revisionism :lol: I mean, dude, I'm not saying its all doom and gloom, but like, can you even mentally cope with just seeing the downside in this? The limitations and drawback of this $#@!fest? Just try, a little.
Our team knows how to win, and we are adding new players of quality, why would this shit ? Is vidal, pogba, pirlo, tevez , llorente , licht, chellini, barazagli, marchisio, etc etc all of a sudden start to suck and not want to play?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Milan was awfully run (and one of those awful things was not firing Dailegri quick enough), but the bolded bit is text book revisionism :lol: I mean, dude, I'm not saying its all doom and gloom, but like, can you even mentally cope with just seeing the downside in this? The limitations and drawback of this $#@!fest? Just try, a little.
Our team knows how to win, and we are adding new players of quality, why would this shit ? Is vidal, pogba, pirlo, tevez , llorente , licht, chellini, barazagli, marchisio, etc etc all of a sudden start to suck and not want to play?

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So I figured that whomever we signed would just be a two year deal so we could find a suitable replacement for Conte next summer. So imo we'll be inquiring with managers throughout this whole season and we'll terminate Allegri's contract at the end of the season if we do find our man. If not we'll go into a second season with Allegri if we secure CL.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So I figured that whomever we signed would just be a two year deal so we could find a suitable replacement for Conte next summer. So imo we'll be inquiring with managers throughout this whole season and we'll terminate Allegri's contract at the end of the season if we do find our man. If not we'll go into a second season with Allegri if we secure CL.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Of of it's really a bitter story,but what we are capable of to do-riots,hijacking planes or what.Our priority is to support the team,no matter who is on charge.Our protest is to not pay for new fans articules or for club membership,but what's the point...Put pink glasses and sing fino ala fine!

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Of of it's really a bitter story,but what we are capable of to do-riots,hijacking planes or what.Our priority is to support the team,no matter who is on charge.Our protest is to not pay for new fans articules or for club membership,but what's the point...Put pink glasses and sing fino ala fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 389)