out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i like the drawings of the formations on the bottom right. just in case somebody doesn´t know how a 433 looks like ^^.

"I think they denied the sale of Baggio and Zidane till they were pretty much over as well."
"They've just confirmed that he's for sale for the right price. So we just need to make a decent offer."
"I can't believe the very obvious difference between 'we haven't put the player up for sale' and 'the player won't be sold' are being missed."

from RedCafe :touched: so persistent
well they are half-way right. vidal has his price, exactly like every player at every club in the world does.
they are completely ignoring though, that they thought the transfer is basically done, which obviously isn´t the case at all :p.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i like the drawings of the formations on the bottom right. just in case somebody doesn´t know how a 433 looks like ^^.

"I think they denied the sale of Baggio and Zidane till they were pretty much over as well."
"They've just confirmed that he's for sale for the right price. So we just need to make a decent offer."
"I can't believe the very obvious difference between 'we haven't put the player up for sale' and 'the player won't be sold' are being missed."

from RedCafe :touched: so persistent
well they are half-way right. vidal has his price, exactly like every player at every club in the world does.
they are completely ignoring though, that they thought the transfer is basically done, which obviously isn´t the case at all :p.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I do not think any are sugar coating when you look at his career as a whole he isnt a bad coach, hes actually quite good , its the trash he was dealt at milan that tarnished his tenure
Milan was awfully run (and one of those awful things was not firing Dailegri quick enough), but the bolded bit is text book revisionism :lol: I mean, dude, I'm not saying its all doom and gloom, but like, can you even mentally cope with just seeing the downside in this? The limitations and drawback of this shitfest? Just try, a little.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I do not think any are sugar coating when you look at his career as a whole he isnt a bad coach, hes actually quite good , its the trash he was dealt at milan that tarnished his tenure
Milan was awfully run (and one of those awful things was not firing Dailegri quick enough), but the bolded bit is text book revisionism :lol: I mean, dude, I'm not saying its all doom and gloom, but like, can you even mentally cope with just seeing the downside in this? The limitations and drawback of this shitfest? Just try, a little.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
@radekas ten napis jeep za Marotta i Allegrim pasuje jak nigdy dotąd :lol: czuje się jakby mi ktoś łopatą przyjebał.
masakra :lol:

Nice to see Redcafe now in meltdown like us.
:D

Lets get Hamsik instead, i read he wanted him in Milan back in the days. :D
Can't see him coming here. Nipples will ask for the moon.

The only nice thing about it is the reassurance that delusion is obviously a widespread trait. People believe what they want to believe, that the hot blonde at the end of the bar looked at you for a split second because she sees a future husband.
Good one :tup: :lol:

A dream :p I think he'd suit us like a glove.

Too expensive.

El Sharaawy or gtfo
He'd be good but they'll ask for the moon.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
@radekas ten napis jeep za Marotta i Allegrim pasuje jak nigdy dotąd :lol: czuje się jakby mi ktoś łopatą przyjebał.
masakra :lol:

Nice to see Redcafe now in meltdown like us.
:D

Lets get Hamsik instead, i read he wanted him in Milan back in the days. :D
Can't see him coming here. Nipples will ask for the moon.

The only nice thing about it is the reassurance that delusion is obviously a widespread trait. People believe what they want to believe, that the hot blonde at the end of the bar looked at you for a split second because she sees a future husband.
Good one :tup: :lol:

A dream :p I think he'd suit us like a glove.

Too expensive.

El Sharaawy or gtfo
He'd be good but they'll ask for the moon.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta "We had to act really fast, because the season has already started." #Allegri
Marotta "The aim is to keep winning. Allegri was the most suitable profile. He has always won in his first year."
Allegri "Juve's call came out of the blue. I know the importance of this team."
Allegri: First and foremost I consider myself fortunate.
Allergri "The club has a prudent strategy for the mercato."
Marotta "We tried to do everything to keep Conte."
Allegri "With Pirlo there's an excellent relationship. Andrea is a champion & has always played when I was at Milan, I'm lucky to have him."
Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"
Allegri "Andrea decided to go to Juve & after 3 years here we are, I never questioned his quality, I'd be crazy."
Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
Allegri "Juventus must be among the top 8 in Europe."
Marotta "The players haven't asked for a confrontation or explanation but I called them all after Conte decided to leave."
Marotta "We have leaders on the field who are also men, we will talk to them when they return from vacation."
Allegri "Evra is a player at an International level, he has done great things in Manchester."
Marotta "We will never put Vidal on sale."
Marotta on Vidal "Players always decide their future but yesterday I checked & Vidal was happy to continue with us."
Allegri "Pogba & Vidal are fundamental players."
Pretty much the best answers we could have hoped for.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta "We had to act really fast, because the season has already started." #Allegri
Marotta "The aim is to keep winning. Allegri was the most suitable profile. He has always won in his first year."
Allegri "Juve's call came out of the blue. I know the importance of this team."
Allegri: First and foremost I consider myself fortunate.
Allergri "The club has a prudent strategy for the mercato."
Marotta "We tried to do everything to keep Conte."
Allegri "With Pirlo there's an excellent relationship. Andrea is a champion & has always played when I was at Milan, I'm lucky to have him."
Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"
Allegri "Andrea decided to go to Juve & after 3 years here we are, I never questioned his quality, I'd be crazy."
Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
Allegri "Juventus must be among the top 8 in Europe."
Marotta "The players haven't asked for a confrontation or explanation but I called them all after Conte decided to leave."
Marotta "We have leaders on the field who are also men, we will talk to them when they return from vacation."
Allegri "Evra is a player at an International level, he has done great things in Manchester."
Marotta "We will never put Vidal on sale."
Marotta on Vidal "Players always decide their future but yesterday I checked & Vidal was happy to continue with us."
Allegri "Pogba & Vidal are fundamental players."
Pretty much the best answers we could have hoped for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 404)