out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"I think they denied the sale of Baggio and Zidane till they were pretty much over as well."

"They've just confirmed that he's for sale for the right price. So we just need to make a decent offer."

"I can't believe the very obvious difference between 'we haven't put the player up for sale' and 'the player won't be sold' are being missed."

from RedCafe :touched: so persistent

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"I think they denied the sale of Baggio and Zidane till they were pretty much over as well."

"They've just confirmed that he's for sale for the right price. So we just need to make a decent offer."

"I can't believe the very obvious difference between 'we haven't put the player up for sale' and 'the player won't be sold' are being missed."

from RedCafe :touched: so persistent

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will do good here. It's not his fault that Milan's mgt went full retard and sold\released best players without adequately replacing them. He was terrific in Cagliari, excellent during his first 3 years in Milan, until their mgt suddenly stopped investing. Allegri for all the flack he's getting is actually very good tactician. Forza mister and prove all doubters wrong!
The optimistic revisionism has started :D

It went from being too harsh and mocking of his merits as a coach, to now sugar coating the obvious limitations of him :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will do good here. It's not his fault that Milan's mgt went full retard and sold\released best players without adequately replacing them. He was terrific in Cagliari, excellent during his first 3 years in Milan, until their mgt suddenly stopped investing. Allegri for all the flack he's getting is actually very good tactician. Forza mister and prove all doubters wrong!

It went from being too harsh and mocking of his merits as a coach, to now sugar coating the obvious limitations of him :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

I do not think any are sugar coating when you look at his career as a whole he isnt a bad coach, hes actually quite good , its the trash he was dealt at milan that tarnished his tenure

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

I do not think any are sugar coating when you look at his career as a whole he isnt a bad coach, hes actually quite good , its the trash he was dealt at milan that tarnished his tenure

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Exactly. Their managment are dumb. Allegri asks for Vidal, Hamsik, Asamoah, Pogba, Tevez, Nainggolan and instead they got him Nocerino, Aquilani, Traore, Constant and Maxi Lopez and add to that they sold Boateng, Silva and Zlatan. He did excellent with the dumb squad he had and even won against Barca with Muntari in the team. Here he got the team he exactly wants

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Exactly. Their managment are dumb. Allegri asks for Vidal, Hamsik, Asamoah, Pogba, Tevez, Nainggolan and instead they got him Nocerino, Aquilani, Traore, Constant and Maxi Lopez and add to that they sold Boateng, Silva and Zlatan. He did excellent with the dumb squad he had and even won against Barca with Muntari in the team. Here he got the team he exactly wants

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's a good enough coach but he just lacks that something extra we got from Conte, who would sometimes drag us along.

The only real positive thing is the freshness, as we risked going stale each passing season, you can only use the intense routine for so long before players become blasé or weary, but we need at least a strong title challenge and CL QF this season before we start to look at the alleged 'big mercato' for 2015-16.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's a good enough coach but he just lacks that something extra we got from Conte, who would sometimes drag us along.

The only real positive thing is the freshness, as we risked going stale each passing season, you can only use the intense routine for so long before players become blasé or weary, but we need at least a strong title challenge and CL QF this season before we start to look at the alleged 'big mercato' for 2015-16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 83)