out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
agree but juve never reach that point of injuries that melan reach, with conte or before him we never reach that level of low fitness and juve is known of hard training sessions that didnt come with conte

The sessions he put the players through was much more intense than what Ranieri or Del Neri even thought to put the guys through. Anyone else remember the mutiny over at Porto when Del Neri took over from Mourinho and changed the training sessions by adding a ton of running and less ball-work ?? He lasted 5 days there

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So they say Allegri is one of those narrow minded coaches who is eternally addicted to one scheme which worked once years ago in a specific situation and tries to replicate it wherever he goes, regardless of the players he has - which is just stupid of course. Like Mazzari and the fucking 352 for example.

So if his scheme is 4312 - and we are reportedly looking for a trequartista to please him - what would be the team today?

Buffon - Licht, Barza/Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra - Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio - Vidal - Tevez, Llorente

bench: Storari, Caceres, Ogbonna, Asamoah, Coman, Giovinco, Morata.

We definitely need depth. Also, Barza/Bonucci + Chiellini in a back 4 defense doesn't look good. And obviously we are in dire need of width.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So they say Allegri is one of those narrow minded coaches who is eternally addicted to one scheme which worked once years ago in a specific situation and tries to replicate it wherever he goes, regardless of the players he has - which is just stupid of course. Like Mazzari and the fucking 352 for example.

So if his scheme is 4312 - and we are reportedly looking for a trequartista to please him - what would be the team today?

Buffon - Licht, Barza/Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra - Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio - Vidal - Tevez, Llorente

bench: Storari, Caceres, Ogbonna, Asamoah, Coman, Giovinco, Morata.

We definitely need depth. Also, Barza/Bonucci + Chiellini in a back 4 defense doesn't look good. And obviously we are in dire need of width.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that apart from the morata deal, we will have to maybe start looking for defenders or sumthing. The defence worry me.

Maybe one more skilled AM on the cheap will do too. We need those too. And wingers lol. But it seems we will have to be content with coman and gio for now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that apart from the morata deal, we will have to maybe start looking for defenders or sumthing. The defence worry me.

Maybe one more skilled AM on the cheap will do too. We need those too. And wingers lol. But it seems we will have to be content with coman and gio for now

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not like allegri has actually gone further than Conte in the CL though has he? any how the domestic trophies and broken records speaks for itself, trying to justify allegri being the better manager because he is slightly better than Conte in europe is just ridiculous. Wait till allegri achieve similar results with Juve whilst suffering domestically, then tell me allegri is still the better manager over all. i can guarantee you if Juve don't even at least reach the quarters there will be a shit storm brewing here, mind you there will still be those like napoleonic who will never be pleased,even if you beat the team 4-1 on aggregate.
think you mean 5-0 :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not like allegri has actually gone further than Conte in the CL though has he? any how the domestic trophies and broken records speaks for itself, trying to justify allegri being the better manager because he is slightly better than Conte in europe is just ridiculous. Wait till allegri achieve similar results with Juve whilst suffering domestically, then tell me allegri is still the better manager over all. i can guarantee you if Juve don't even at least reach the quarters there will be a shit storm brewing here, mind you there will still be those like napoleonic who will never be pleased,even if you beat the team 4-1 on aggregate.
think you mean 5-0 :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nucky Thompson will only last one more season...
Maybe half. Who knows. I kind of had to agree with this post:

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.co...entus-antonio-conte-beppe-marotta-max-allegri

In particular:
3 1/2. If we do end up hiring a temporary coach, it might be better not to have a better-than-expected result. Otherwise the management could end up having to prolong his stay. Chelsea encountered this with Di Matteo, and it ended up badly for the club, i.e. they had planned to replace him but can't because fans wouldn't let them replace a successful coach. Awkward.
Basically, while a true juventino shouldn't want failure just to cut off the nose to spite the face, our longer-term club health may depend on shorter-term failure.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nucky Thompson will only last one more season...
Maybe half. Who knows. I kind of had to agree with this post:

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.co...entus-antonio-conte-beppe-marotta-max-allegri

In particular:
3 1/2. If we do end up hiring a temporary coach, it might be better not to have a better-than-expected result. Otherwise the management could end up having to prolong his stay. Chelsea encountered this with Di Matteo, and it ended up badly for the club, i.e. they had planned to replace him but can't because fans wouldn't let them replace a successful coach. Awkward.
Basically, while a true juventino shouldn't want failure just to cut off the nose to spite the face, our longer-term club health may depend on shorter-term failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 172)