out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay teacher....

- - - Updated - - -

I think we'll play better football than under Conte. We might lose a few more league games, but I think we'll be better equipped for Europe. We still have a big shot at the Scudetto. We're still favourites.

Lets at least get to those QFs this season, and try to improve on that every season after.
We are not favourites,Roma buys many players and they were also strong last year,so they are favourites.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay teacher....

- - - Updated - - -

I think we'll play better football than under Conte. We might lose a few more league games, but I think we'll be better equipped for Europe. We still have a big shot at the Scudetto. We're still favourites.

Lets at least get to those QFs this season, and try to improve on that every season after.
We are not favourites,Roma buys many players and they were also strong last year,so they are favourites.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I just don't see the difference between how he would play in a 4 3 1 2 as opposed to the 3 5 2. Didn't we play against Real like that? Yes but Tevez is a better treq than Marchisio.
I think we will see Tevez in the hole at times, bud. Carlitos is almost surely going to be fairly central in our attack, and we've all seen that work ethic, he'll work hard enough to link the midfield if we can't generate enough wide.

Llorente will be fine.

:tup:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I just don't see the difference between how he would play in a 4 3 1 2 as opposed to the 3 5 2. Didn't we play against Real like that? Yes but Tevez is a better treq than Marchisio.
I think we will see Tevez in the hole at times, bud. Carlitos is almost surely going to be fairly central in our attack, and we've all seen that work ethic, he'll work hard enough to link the midfield if we can't generate enough wide.

Llorente will be fine.

:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guys hold your pants with the scudetto talk. IMO Conte is a much better manager than Allegri and so is Garcia. Tbh I've got a bad feeling about all this.
Right

- - - Updated - - -

Carrera and Alessio are gone.
Sure about this?It is pitty if it true.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else feeling allergic to Allegri?...
Me just when I saw his creature and mostly having our badge on his jersey.I can't stand it remembering what he sad about us last years.Especially how long he was exploiting Muntari's goal.Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think that Allegri will be another Del Neri.Pretty sure.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guys hold your pants with the scudetto talk. IMO Conte is a much better manager than Allegri and so is Garcia. Tbh I've got a bad feeling about all this.
Right

- - - Updated - - -

Carrera and Alessio are gone.
Sure about this?It is pitty if it true.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else feeling allergic to Allegri?...
Me just when I saw his creature and mostly having our badge on his jersey.I can't stand it remembering what he sad about us last years.Especially how long he was exploiting Muntari's goal.Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think that Allegri will be another Del Neri.Pretty sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 135)