out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
allegri was a terrible appointment! They should have at lest given it a few days to see what the situation was although they would have most likely already known this.

Even mancini would have been better!

mancini
hiddink(if free)
lippi
capello (steal him back after the poor russian wc)
rijkaard under rated when he did build alot of the team pep takes all the credit for won the CL league etc
trap

point being why rush the decision even giving a promising young manager may have been a better option

even bringing back a currently unemployed del piero would have been a better option!

lots and lots of options rather then just jumping into bed with someone that is worse then unproven but disproven!
I don't agree with Mancini suggestion but definitely it's stupid to sign a new coach instantly instead of just giving it a tiny bit of time to see who else they could get.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
allegri was a terrible appointment! They should have at lest given it a few days to see what the situation was although they would have most likely already known this.

mancini
hiddink(if free)
lippi
capello
(steal him back after the poor russian wc)
rijkaard under rated when he did build alot of the team pep takes all the credit for won the CL league etc
trap

point being why rush the decision even giving a promising young manager may have been a better option

even bringing back a currently unemployed del piero would have been a better option!

lots and lots of options rather then just jumping into bed with someone that is worse then unproven but disproven!
we have no money

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

mancini
hiddink(if free)
lippi
capello
(steal him back after the poor russian wc)
trap

we have no money

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Those protests provide absolutely nothing.

He's gonna coach us. Nothing else to discuss there.

It's totally different if you hear that Guarin MIGHT leave the club, so you go out and protest (even that is no guarantee for anything). But since he's ALREADY here, might as well give him a support, and not throw shit at him. It's not even his fault at all.

Too many fans are delusional. Sure, it's a big loss seeing Conte wave us goodbye. However, one part of the people thinks there were plenty of better options out there which is simply false (you also have to take into account their wages. I don't want Capello here but don't forget that he's getting bunch of money from Russians. Mancini is a joke and give me a fucking break if you think Rijkaard is a half decent coach). Second part of the people thinks Allegri is a bad coach, which he ain't.

It will be hard to win Scudetto this year, without a doubt. But you know what, it would also be damn hard had we got Conte here. Both Roma and Napoli are gonna be stronger and it'd be nearly impossible to repeat the same run we had with over 100 points. We have to sit and wait to see who will we sign until end of August. One thing is sure and it that's we're not in such shit position as some suggest at this stage. If we manage to keep Vidal and Pogba we're gonna be strong. I also expect good results in Europe.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Those protests provide absolutely nothing.

He's gonna coach us. Nothing else to discuss there.

It's totally different if you hear that Guarin MIGHT leave the club, so you go out and protest (even that is no guarantee for anything). But since he's ALREADY here, might as well give him a support, and not throw shit at him. It's not even his fault at all.

Too many fans are delusional. Sure, it's a big loss seeing Conte wave us goodbye. However, one part of the people thinks there were plenty of better options out there which is simply false (you also have to take into account their wages. I don't want Capello here but don't forget that he's getting bunch of money from Russians. Mancini is a joke and give me a fucking break if you think Rijkaard is a half decent coach). Second part of the people thinks Allegri is a bad coach, which he ain't.

It will be hard to win Scudetto this year, without a doubt. But you know what, it would also be damn hard had we got Conte here. Both Roma and Napoli are gonna be stronger and it'd be nearly impossible to repeat the same run we had with over 100 points. We have to sit and wait to see who will we sign until end of August. One thing is sure and it that's we're not in such shit position as some suggest at this stage. If we manage to keep Vidal and Pogba we're gonna be strong. I also expect good results in Europe.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Different opinions.I admire yours,but Garcia is a better coach then our current,and they buy players and we ,up to now only sell,so I think that they are favorites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 165)