out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One thing that I could never understand about this club, is our obsession with Italian coaches !

The whole tradition about us hiring Italians only is soo dump and outdated.

Roma did the right thing with appointing Garcia, the guy took a mid-table club like Lille to the top of the French league. That's a signal of a promising manager. On the other hand, after deschamps (who had a pretty great season with us in Serie B we kept on hiring 4 Italian managers who all focked up here.

I hope that Alegri does well here but I doubt it. I just wish for once we take a different path for a change in the future...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One thing that I could never understand about this club, is our obsession with Italian coaches !

The whole tradition about us hiring Italians only is soo dump and outdated.

Roma did the right thing with appointing Garcia, the guy took a mid-table club like Lille to the top of the French league. That's a signal of a promising manager. On the other hand, after deschamps (who had a pretty great season with us in Serie B we kept on hiring 4 Italian managers who all focked up here.

I hope that Alegri does well here but I doubt it. I just wish for once we take a different path for a change in the future...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only thing that scares me, and i mean THE ONLY, is whether or not Juve will be plagued by injuries because we all know how badly Milan was struck by injuries during Allegri's time there. Did it have anything to do with Allegri's training regime or not? We will see, but im scared.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only thing that scares me, and i mean THE ONLY, is whether or not Juve will be plagued by injuries because we all know how badly Milan was struck by injuries during Allegri's time there. Did it have anything to do with Allegri's training regime or not? We will see, but im scared.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
when is the rest of the squad getting back?

right now it's only like tevez, llorente, pepe, padoin, storari, giovinco, coman and rubinho

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
when is the rest of the squad getting back?

right now it's only like tevez, llorente, pepe, padoin, storari, giovinco, coman and rubinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 248)