out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Those protests provide absolutely nothing.

He's gonna coach us. Nothing else to discuss there.

It's totally different if you hear that Guarin MIGHT leave the club, so you go out and protest (even that is no guarantee for anything). But since he's ALREADY here, might as well give him a support, and not throw $#@! at him. It's not even his fault at all.

Too many fans are delusional. Sure, it's a big loss seeing Conte wave us goodbye. However, one part of the people thinks there were plenty of better options out there which is simply false (you also have to take into account their wages. I don't want Capello here but don't forget that he's getting bunch of money from Russians. Mancini is a joke and give me a $#@!ing break if you think Rijkaard is a half decent coach). Second part of the people thinks Allegri is a bad coach, which he ain't.

It will be hard to win Scudetto this year, without a doubt. But you know what, it would also be damn hard had we got Conte here. Both Roma and Napoli are gonna be stronger and it'd be nearly impossible to repeat the same run we had with over 100 points. We have to sit and wait to see who will we sign until end of August. One thing is sure and it that's we're not in such $#@! position as some suggest at this stage. If we manage to keep Vidal and Pogba we're gonna be strong. I also expect good results in Europe.
Wise words

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Those protests provide absolutely nothing.

He's gonna coach us. Nothing else to discuss there.

It's totally different if you hear that Guarin MIGHT leave the club, so you go out and protest (even that is no guarantee for anything). But since he's ALREADY here, might as well give him a support, and not throw $#@! at him. It's not even his fault at all.

Too many fans are delusional. Sure, it's a big loss seeing Conte wave us goodbye. However, one part of the people thinks there were plenty of better options out there which is simply false (you also have to take into account their wages. I don't want Capello here but don't forget that he's getting bunch of money from Russians. Mancini is a joke and give me a $#@!ing break if you think Rijkaard is a half decent coach). Second part of the people thinks Allegri is a bad coach, which he ain't.

It will be hard to win Scudetto this year, without a doubt. But you know what, it would also be damn hard had we got Conte here. Both Roma and Napoli are gonna be stronger and it'd be nearly impossible to repeat the same run we had with over 100 points. We have to sit and wait to see who will we sign until end of August. One thing is sure and it that's we're not in such $#@! position as some suggest at this stage. If we manage to keep Vidal and Pogba we're gonna be strong. I also expect good results in Europe.
Wise words

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Some members here..
Okay ,I am a Juve fan and I want utmost wining titles but with this idiot coach,no new players(till now),I gave my opinion about who are the favourites.I wish nothing more than to be wrong,but time will tell .I had a bad feeling about this poodle coaching us.Also a bad feeling about his relationship with Pirlo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Some members here..
Okay ,I am a Juve fan and I want utmost wining titles but with this idiot coach,no new players(till now),I gave my opinion about who are the favourites.I wish nothing more than to be wrong,but time will tell .I had a bad feeling about this poodle coaching us.Also a bad feeling about his relationship with Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)