out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if other members of conte's former coaching staff will now take a bigger role in running things to smooth over the transition. Maybe that's the thought behind getting a stooge like allegri who wont bring radical changes until someone more suitable is available.

we can coast off the good work of previous years and a very familiar squad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if other members of conte's former coaching staff will now take a bigger role in running things to smooth over the transition. Maybe that's the thought behind getting a stooge like allegri who wont bring radical changes until someone more suitable is available.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
One thing is for sure, this will be the first time Juve's manager actually sat on the bench during I game at the juventus stadium. I don't ever recall seeing Conte seated. Stood up on the touch line for every game, no matter the score.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
One thing is for sure, this will be the first time Juve's manager actually sat on the bench during I game at the juventus stadium. I don't ever recall seeing Conte seated. Stood up on the touch line for every game, no matter the score.

Jul 1, 2010

Carrera and Alessio are gone.

Jul 1, 2010

Carrera and Alessio are gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)

• Robee