out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At least he dropped more jackets on tle floor this year than played good games...
That's the sendoff he deserves right there. Thank him for his years of service and many past trophies. Hand him the giacca d'oro. Then have the valet pull up with his car, hand him his keys, and handshake him off into the sunset.

Jun 16, 2020
What kind of poems did you read in school?
In Juve's stronghold, Allegri's command,
A jihad of football, crafted by hand.
With wisdom and fervor, he led them through night,
A legendary figure in black and white.

But the pitch turned crimson, a red card's decree,
His time at Juve ended, reluctantly free.
Allegri departs, his mission now done,
A warrior remembered, his battles well won.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
the problem is, its the club which deserves respect in the first place. Acting like he did in the final (not to the refs) is not showing respect to the club and to the position which he occupies.

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully he gets kicked for disciplinary reasons today.
Based on the past few years, this club deserves zero respect.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's the sendoff he deserves right there. Thank him for his years of service and many past trophies. Hand him the giacca d'oro. Then have the valet pull up with his car, hand him his keys, and handshake him off into the sunset.
I like the idea.

But the way this played out in reality is actually the sendoff Allegri always wanted, even if he didn't know it. He's not a dumb guy. He's funny too. But a big part of his character is drama. He's an actor, a clown. He dresses impeccably. And why? Because he needs the jacket to throw it off. You think it's a coincidence he had his tie off and his shirt out of his pants? Of course not. At the moment he's doing it, Allegri knows exactly what the pictures will look like. It adds to the drama.

I just want to shake his hand and say 'well done'.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Giacca d'oro should be an award category! We would have won quite a number.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
News on Allegri’s future could arrive today. The club wants to take its time and protect its image, which took a big blow on Wednesday evening in all possible ways, including parting ways with a coach before the ultimate end of the season.
Allegri crossed a line but above all he brought questions upon the management on an evening meant for celebration. The video makes it clear Giuntoli was not welcomed and it didn’t go unnoticed. Elkann and the rest of the management were on the pitch and Allegri’s antics caused great annoyance.
(@FabDellaValle)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will pay Allegri for the next season as well. The coach's contract expires in 2025, and he will still be paid a salary of around €7m. This means the club would have to shell out approximately €18-20m gross in total.

[@romeoagresti)

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
News on Allegri’s future could arrive today. The club wants to take its time and protect its image, which took a big blow on Wednesday evening in all possible ways, including parting ways with a coach before the ultimate end of the season.
Allegri crossed a line but above all he brought questions upon the management on an evening meant for celebration. The video makes it clear Giuntoli was not welcomed and it didn’t go unnoticed. Elkann and the rest of the management were on the pitch and Allegri’s antics caused great annoyance.
(@FabDellaValle)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will pay Allegri for the next season as well. The coach's contract expires in 2025, and he will still be paid a salary of around €7m. This means the club would have to shell out approximately €18-20m gross in total.

[@romeoagresti)
Why 7m net become 18-20m gross?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:lol:

They have really blown this out of proportion. What does Allegri having an argument with a journalist have to do with the FIGC?

There are plenty of things that impact our image. Unless I have missed something, I'm pretty sure the average person is not going to care about this.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

They have really blown this out of proportion. What does Allegri having an argument with a journalist have to do with the FIGC?

There are plenty of things that impact our image. Unless I have missed something, I'm pretty sure the average person is not going to care about this.
Maybe Juventus are exaggerating it as it will help their case when looking for justifiable reason for sacking Allegri and not paying his wages.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It might not be seen from the outside. It's not because he choses a different strategy that he's afraid of it...
Trust me nothing ruthless about taking it up the arse from the figc not once but twice!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Any excuse for the figc to deduct more points and elklown to sit there in silence doing nothing again

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday Juventus spent the day apologizing to everyone, even Gravina and the FIGC for the postmatch incident. Scanavino apologized to Guido Vaciago. This is has caused great damage to the Juventus image” (@romeoagresti)
But but but elklown is a ruthless bastard! We just don't see it :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

The crux is that we want it to hurt our image, because then there is cause to fire Allegri without having to pay him.

The right thing to do though is fire him and take the loss. Because being known for not paying the money you owe is one of the worst things that can happen in business. Unless you're Trump. But we are nowhere near that level of idiocy yet.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 136)