out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Allegri should have been fired at mid season, after Monza, after Macabi... firing before two useless games is just asinine. Let him finish the season gracefully and pay him out. Take it up to Agnelli for giving him that shitty contract. As far as I know Elkaan was also involved in the discussions for bringing back Allegri.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This is why it's so important to a have a couple of club legends back at the club to provide leadership and stability at the top and oversee chaotic situations like this one.

Just having Elkann's corporate cronies is not enough. We saw that during the Cobolli-Gigli/Blanc era as well.

Giuntoli has hardly spent a year in a JJ environment as well.

Perfect time to bring back ADP or Buffon or even both.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s a shame that this shitstorm is taking away all of the attention regarding the terrible officiating we’ve been on the receiving end of for this whole season culminating in that CI final that tipped him over the breaking point, to the point it hasn’t garnered a single mention.

The outcome is inevitable, the way it’s panned out is shit. Looks like he won’t get his goodbyes in the stadium much like Dybala and Bonucci before him albeit differing circumstances.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It’s a shame that this shitstorm is taking away all of the attention regarding the terrible officiating we’ve been on the receiving end of for this whole season culminating in that CI final that tipped him over the breaking point, to the point it hasn’t garnered a single mention.

The outcome is inevitable, the way it’s panned out is shit. Looks like he won’t get his goodbyes in the stadium much like Dybala and Bonucci before him albeit differing circumstances.
He already got his goodbyes in 2018

At this point, I suppose both Allegro and the management can't be arsed for having another goodbye moment.

Besides, I believe it already happened in the Coppa Italia final. Best way to end a toxic 3 year tenure.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Ideally, he should have been fired long ago but I guess that retarded 4 year contract kept us from doing so.

We don’t need to behave like Napoli or Lazio. Firing him with 2 meaningless matches to go is just rude and childish. Why should we give the FIGC and our opponents any reason to gloat over our situation? Instead, we should ask the FIGC to apologize to us for the referee's horrendous performance [that probably triggered Max].

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the way we handle this situation could impact our future acquisitions. Are we a serious and organized club or a club run by incompetent and impulsive buffoons?
I wonder how Motta and his entourage are viewing this situation - could they be in a similar situation in 1 years time?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
GNyRS86XkAARgHS?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

They're friends again.

immediately extend this coach for another 100 years
After all that drama, he realized that €7M net is the most important thing at the end of the day.

Probably might even apologize in his next press conference as long as he's getting 100% severance pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 299)