out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
what a narrative

what's next, allegri brought back kean to replace ronaldo?
Don’t be purposely obtuse.

You and I both know that Allegri had a lot more say in transfers than any other previous managers…probably in Serie A over the last few years. It’s no secret that he was one of the driving forces behind the signings of those players I listed.

Also (and I agree with him on this) who do you think was responsible for Bonucci leaving last year and also the contract renewal of MDS?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don’t be purposely obtuse.

You and I both know that Allegri had a lot more say in transfers than any other previous managers…probably in Serie A over the last few years. It’s no secret that he was one of the driving forces behind the signings of those players I listed.

Also (and I agree with him on this) who do you think was responsible for Bonucci leaving last year and also the contract renewal of MDS?
Because there basically were no directors... Communication, transfers, daily coaching, etc. all on Allegri. The ship was steerless from above.

Man, this tale is getting old. He's as good as gone. Let it be and let's hope the next guy gets more support.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Juventus have hired top lawyers to see if there could be reasons for just cause to release Max Allegri after the postmatch antics at yesterday’s coppa Italia final. They must decide what kind of separation is need, then there would be a trial and in all likelihood an appeal (@SkySport)
"Top lawyers" :touched:
We supposedly hired "top lawyers" for the point deduction case. Look how that turned out.

Weirdly though, I have a lot more respect for him following his antics against the referee and even the management. For all his faults and as much as I hate his guts, he has been the only voice in this club that takes a stand against the anti-juve corruption in this league. For that alone Ill miss him, but for everything else he can get fucked.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...You and I both know that Allegri had a lot more say in transfers than any other previous managers....
no, we don't know shit. we read some news

and some news said that allegri only comes back if he was gonna get given full control over the transfer market. then we signed locatelli, a guy who's been rumored to join juve way before allegri's return, and kean, the ronaldo replacement hand picked by allegri. that was our first mercato he allegedly had free reign over. not my words, yours.

then we read some rumors on allegri calling our transfer market a "bullshit mercato", which was pretty accurate, regardless of whether he actually said it or it was just some journo who pulled it out of his ass

then we replaced dybala with vlahovic by overpaying for dusan. i bet allegri wanted dybala, his first name on the starting lineup to leave. free reign. then allegri scouted zakaria just to never use him regularly, and allegri sold zakaria, the player he recruited on his own, only after half a season.

there was the next summer with those de ligt - bremer moves (forced by de ligt's desire to leave, i consider it a slight upgrade), plus kostic, paredes, pogba, di maria, milik, for a combined amount of like ~20m maybe. that's allegri's free reign. he also wanted paredes so badly that he didn't use him for the majority of the season. paredes finished the year with 3 full matches iirc.

when it comes to key positions, in 3 seasons we heavily - even too heavily - invested in vlahovic, out of necessity. if dybala wasn't that injury prone, we wouldn't have vlahovic either. the rest are some gambles slash market opportunities and a record amount of youngsters promoted from the u23. that's allegri's free reign over the club's mercato over 2-3 seasons.

yeah de sciglio is allegri's little boy, that's the only certainty. other than that, it's all some weak speculation

...probably in Serie A over the last few years....
aaand an other hyperbole. if we repeat it enough times it becomes gospel.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wow Newspapers.
I mean Allegri did that did this...
Allegri obviously lost his temper and said things at the heat of the moment after being crucified for an entire season. Just give him a break - Its not as he is really going to tear his ears off. He is a manager not a Mobster.... He got a punishment with a fine and 2 game ban - If they want to make a fuss out of it make it 4 or even 5 games but leave the poor guy alone.

As for what we should do - Obviously we should still fire him but let him end the season. Give him the respect he deserves, be a club with class.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The sacking of Allegri will arrive this afternoon. The legal opinions are expected in the morning on whether the coach's behavior constitutes dismissal for just cause and help Juve save money.

[La Stampa)

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri deserves respect; his career speaks for itself.It is unfortunate how things have happened."
Fabio Capello to @Gazzetta_it

- - - Updated - - -

Thiago Motta is close to joining Juventus but Saputo is ready to give him more powers. The Bologna president will try one last time to convince Motta to stay by offering him a central role in decisions. (@Gazzetta_it)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The sacking of Allegri will arrive this afternoon. The legal opinions are expected in the morning on whether the coach's behavior constitutes dismissal for just cause and help Juve save money.

[La Stampa)

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri deserves respect; his career speaks for itself.It is unfortunate how things have happened."
Fabio Capello to @Gazzetta_it

- - - Updated - - -

Thiago Motta is close to joining Juventus but Saputo is ready to give him more powers. The Bologna president will try one last time to convince Motta to stay by offering him a central role in decisions. (@Gazzetta_it)
La Stampa - I bet its BS - He will be given his honors to finish the season - I see no reason of sacking him before than - Its humiliating and not Juve style.
Capello - I always thought he is a smart coach.
Motta - Yeah obviously as no other manager is being linked lately it means its probably a done deal already. He wont be announced before the end of the season though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
La Stampa - I bet its BS - He will be given his honors to finish the season - I see no reason of sacking him before than - Its humiliating and not Juve style.
Capello - I always thought he is a smart coach.
Motta - Yeah obviously as no other manager is being linked lately it means its probably a done deal already. He wont be announced before the end of the season though.
he is banned from remaining 2 games, he wont get any honours anyway.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I'll miss his first stint and his jacket throwing.

As to the second stint, everything is disgusting bar the Coppa Italia win, though overall it is the mgmt that is more to blame for our abject failure both on and off the pitch.

Results wise he is a club legend. But when combining the two stints, you can't help having so mixed feelings towards him. Deep inside I don't love him, but nor do I hate him.

I hope he can coach Milan or Napoli next season and manage to send either of them down to Serie B, in that case he'll be a true legend.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'll miss his first stint and his jacket throwing.

As to the second stint, everything is disgusting bar the Coppa Italia win, though overall it is the mgmt that is more to blame for our abject failure both on and off the pitch.

Results wise he is a club legend. But when combining the two stints, you can't help having so mixed feelings towards him. Deep inside I don't love him, but nor do I hate him.

I hope he can coach Milan or Napoli next season and manage to send either of them down to Serie B, in that case he'll be a true legend.
Not Milan though, as they've been to B before; however, seeing Sfinter get demoted and become irrelevant would be a wonderful gift.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri deserves respect;
this should be the bottom line

his cycle is over, he doesn't deserve an other season. but the extreme hate he gets is ridiculous.

and of course literally nothing will be solved with his dismissal. we won't sit that deep so the matches will probably be easier on the eyes of some entertainment hungry peeps. other than that, we'll still have shaky finances, zero character, bad domestic and international political environment, incompetent top management, an unbalanced, meh squad and a relatively inexperienced coach. a long way to go before we're juventus again.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this should be the bottom line

his cycle is over, he doesn't deserve an other season. but the extreme hate he gets is ridiculous.

and of course literally nothing will be solved with his dismissal. we won't sit that deep so the matches will probably be easier on the eyes of some entertainment hungry peeps. other than that, we'll still have shaky finances, zero character, bad domestic and international political environment, incompetent top management, an unbalanced, meh squad and a relatively inexperienced coach. a long way to go before we're juventus again.
the problem is, its the club which deserves respect in the first place. Acting like he did in the final (not to the refs) is not showing respect to the club and to the position which he occupies.

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully he gets kicked for disciplinary reasons today.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 179)