out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I certainly am on behalf of Pirlo. Dude was setup for complete failure by Allegri himself and also didn't get a fair shot.
How so?
As a player he played almost every game at Juve in his one season with Allegri- you could even argue that he played too many games given his age.

As a coach, he was thrown into the fire by Agnelli who hired him despite having no experience. Allegri actually left Sarri winning team with a very strong defense and attack. And Sarri didn’t really change much over that one year, for better or for worse., other than being slightly more attack minded.

Aug 2, 2005
Just terminate his contract. This management is even worse than him.

Yes, he was paid good money already, but there is no need for legal actions.. if you have already decided to let go of him, just do it. Saving the payout like this is not a good image.

As for the fraud.. bye-bye.. thanks for the coppa and fuck off for everything else..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How so?
As a player he played almost every game at Juve in his one season with Allegri- you could even argue that he played too many games given his age.

As a coach, he was thrown into the fire by Agnelli who hired him despite having no experience. Allegri actually left Sarri winning team with a very strong defense and attack. And Sarri didn’t really change much over that one year, for better or for worse., other than being slightly more attack minded.
I mean as a coach. He had a squad accustomed to playing the outdated Allegriball. Sarri was fired because of the same thing; he couldn't change how we played because it was indoctrinated into the team, thus also being a victim. The next manager will sadly suffer from this as well, unless we give the person patience and the opportunity to fail for one season. Allegri failed for three seasons.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I mean as a coach. He had a squad accustomed to playing the outdated Allegriball. Sarri was fired because of the same thing; he couldn't change how we played because it was indoctrinated into the team, thus also being a victim. The next manager will sadly suffer from this as well, unless we give the person patience and the opportunity to fail for one season. Allegri failed for three seasons.
Of all the things to criticize Allegri for, setting up Pirlo for failure is certainly a stretch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 626)

• JCK
  • Xperd