out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus have hired top lawyers to see if there could be reasons for just cause to release Max Allegri after the postmatch antics at yesterday’s coppa Italia final. They must decide what kind of separation is need, then there would be a trial and in all likelihood an appeal (@SkySport)
Hired top lawyers :lol: why do I get the feeling that we will somehow end up paying Allegri double now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I think we should structure future contracts for a 2-year term, extendable only if both parties agree. This should be regardless of whether certain parameters are met (look at the current mess with us having qualified for UCL etc). But I guess, then we may have trouble attracting the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Hired a top lawyer :lol: why do I get the feeling that we will somehow end up paying Allegri double now
Something only we could manage to pull off!!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The feeling between Juventus and Max Allegri remains very tense. No announcements are expected tonight. Lawyers are working to find the right solution. The next 24-36 hours are expected to be very intense. [@NicoSchira)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Jj fans once again validating their below average IQ

Poor Allegri, what a noble man to have stuck with this club despite being a major symptom of the disease which afflicts it. Just like how they seem to ignore/fail to comprehend that L’ Incompetente is the root cause to the recent plight and issues.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Poor Allegri, what a noble man to have stuck with this club despite being a major symptom of the disease which afflicts it. Just like how they seem to ignore/fail to comprehend that L’ Incompetente is the root cause to the recent plight and issues.
Who is L Incompetente?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giuntoli and Allegri have put up with each other and not supported each other throughout the course of the season. The relationship between the two remained cold since the beginning of the season and then became increasingly intense after the January transfer window. The coach made one request which was a midfielder that could replace Fagioli and Pogba but in fact Giuntoli decided on Alcaraz who was the opposite profile of Allegri’s wishes. What sparked Max’s anger last night is the length of time he waited for his future to be communicated to him (@86_longo)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Well, the fucker could barely make this squad play anything resembling football but gotta give him credit for exposing how badly ran this club is. It’s the best thing he did in 3 seasons. However all of this could’ve been avoided if he had been fired long ago.

On the other hand he brought this upon himself by losing his shit. If the club thinks there’s a chance to get his ass out without paying of course they will pursue that. Anyone would. Let’s not pretend this isn’t a business.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss seeing his beautiful face in the stands.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

marotta was the brain of our 9-year run, that's been obvious for a while

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Giuntoli and Allegri have put up with each other and not supported each other throughout the course of the season. The relationship between the two remained cold since the beginning of the season and then became increasingly intense after the January transfer window. The coach made one request which was a midfielder that could replace Fagioli and Pogba but in fact Giuntoli decided on Alcaraz who was the opposite profile of Allegri’s wishes. What sparked Max’s anger last night is the length of time he waited for his future to be communicated to him (@86_longo)
Alcaraz was such a weird move but I guess that explains it. There was drama between Allegri and Guintoli so Guintoli signs Alcaraz (who won't play or be redeemed) out of spite? lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Allegri won the CI TBH He is probably our most successful C.I manager.
He deserves that acknowledgement.
Since he has failed to create a strong team or even a watchable side see our Serie A the way more important competition.
So thank you Allegri but still goodbye.
I believe a decision has already been made

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The communication on Allegri's dismissal didn't come out today because there was not enough time, as these decisions are made by many between managers and owners. The antennas are tuned for tomorrow” (@_Morik92_)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 632)