out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we already qualified for the cl, and he's already out

and it's fine like that. he should have been fired after the maccabi loss, or after the udinese match when he visibly lost the ability to shake up the team. btw based on the reports and the clips of the celebration, he clearly has a good chemistry with the players, but it isn't enough if he can't influence them

and of course it's not that jj only has a coaching problem. this club has issues with the ownership, the management above all, the squad, the political environment, everything. still, allegri's cycle is over, much more obviously so than it was after his first 5 years here
the only bright spot is that he managed to motivate players for his last non meaningless game and they played good, so in the end it was good he was kept.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri's savage physical and verbal aggression towards his colleague @guido_vaciago must lead Juventus to sack him immediately. There is no other possible measure out of respect for the club's history.(Fabio Revazzani)
so he attacked director of Tuttosport?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
the only bright spot is that he managed to motivate players for his last non meaningless game and they played good, so in the end it was good he was kept.

- - - Updated - - -

so he attacked director of Tuttosport?
Yes

Allegri was rude, not wild, and there was a pull and a shove physically. Threats were unpleasant, they should never be present in a heated confrontation. [@guido_vaciago)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this guy lost his mind

" To an initial invitation to stay calm and explain to me what the truth was that I was hiding in concert with his employers, Allegri responded by pulling me, pushing me and with his finger under my nose he shouted: «Look, I know where to come and get you . I know where to wait for you. I'll come and rip off both your ears. I'll come and hit you in the face. Write the truth in the newspaper" "

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
this guy lost his mind

" To an initial invitation to stay calm and explain to me what the truth was that I was hiding in concert with his employers, Allegri responded by pulling me, pushing me and with his finger under my nose he shouted: «Look, I know where to come and get you . I know where to wait for you. I'll come and rip off both your ears. I'll come and hit you in the face. Write the truth in the newspaper" "
Not before making us lose ours though.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
On reflection imo the reason the players were so particularly motivated last night because they wanted to win it for Max.

His legacy in trophies is undoubtedly that of a club legend. We all got frustrated by his style in the last couple of seasons and a rejuvenation and overhaul is long overdue, but I'm sure it was frustrating for him too and no doubt he feels stabbed in the back by management. Let's remember it was his and Marotta's (very successful) project up until Cristiano was thrust on them with the implication that there was no excuse now not to win the Champions League. AA clearly not understanding the atmosphere at his own club nor how football works.

Then he came back to a shipwreck of an organisation and squad, and did what he thought was the most effective results-wise while all the incessant madness was going on. We mostly agree here he could have got a lot more out of this squad if he hadn't been so stubborn, and I think that's fair criticism at the end of the day.

Goodbye, thanks for some of my best footballing memories and for the huge haul of trophies. Please don't ever come back, club legend.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri to @guido_vaciago: "You piece of shit director, you piece of shit director. Write the truth in your newspaper, not what the club tells you, stop doing favors for the club."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he was creating a siege mentality for this game, we had some of that earlier in the season after the prior scandalous treatment of the club. Then that wore off, we deflated and the general feeling was apathy.

Allegri does draw a lot of attention to himself, this is a deliberate ploy.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think he was creating a siege mentality for this game, we had some of that earlier in the season after the prior scandalous treatment of the club. Then that wore off, we deflated and the general feeling was apathy.

Allegri does draw a lot of attention to himself, this is a deliberate ploy.
He's pushing the idea that everyone was against him and look what he achieved.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
this guy lost his mind

Yep he is completely delusional.
He should get some help at this point.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Crazy to think that our first Coppa win was in 1938. We've won 15 in total and 5 of those were won by Allegri
Nobody gave a fuck about winning this cup until recently. The big clubs always played their reserve players. We still use our 2nd goalie.

I'm glad we won but we need to stop pretending that it was a great/ historical achievement.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
this is unacceptable. i get that even tuttosport wrote some shit about him lately, but he should have stayed civilized.

also an other indication that it's broken between allegri and the club. it's not a friendly divorce like the one with agnelli. this might get even nastier

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/cal...83973/allegri_vince_la_coppa_e_perde_la_testa
Again this reinforces the idea he still believes he’s done a good job. Utterly delusional. Riding his past success. Just another Mourinho.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Devil's advocate:
Our goal was CL qualification, which was achieved.
On top of that, we even ended up winning a trophy.

So, as dreadful as 2024 has been, you can't say he didn't deliver.
It’s not just 2024. It’s been 3 seasons and one trophy, and a cup at that. You could argue he achieved his bare minimum objective but 3 seasons later we’re left with a feeling this squad is much better than he was able to get out of them.

And the worst is his head is so far up his own ass he can’t see that. Max Mourinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 645)