out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
To all the Allegro throaters, please go back to 2021 and think of why we brought him back in the first place and what we've been reduced to(having 4th place and Coppa Italia as objectives)

Imagine Bayern having 4th place in the Bundesliga as an objective. These are not objectives of serious clubs.

You can blame mercato, plusvalenzagate all you want, but the evolution from a serial winner to a loser-ish Del Neri regen is quite evident.

Winning Coppa Italia doesn't change much. Allegro should have been sacked a year ago. He's just fortunate enough to win a trophy and end his tenure on a high. But make no mistake that we JJ fans had to endure three years of toxic garbage on and off the pitch.

I wouldn't say things will change right off the bat but it is encouraging to see that atleast changes are being made for once. It's time to become a serious team again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
this guy lost his mind

" To an initial invitation to stay calm and explain to me what the truth was that I was hiding in concert with his employers, Allegri responded by pulling me, pushing me and with his finger under my nose he shouted: «Look, I know where to come and get you . I know where to wait for you. I'll come and rip off both your ears. I'll come and hit you in the face. Write the truth in the newspaper" "
If he threatened to do all that to the director of a major Italian newspaper just for writing a few articles then I don't dare to imagine what he would do to a few grumpy Tuzzers after he reads some of insults in this thread.

Ya'll better log off...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's ironic how winning this is the ultimate argument for sacking him. I mean these players are not so bad as to perform that badly in the league.
Ive argued this time and time again, these players are not as bad as Patrizi for example made them out to be, claiming to be thr worst team since 2006. Sure it was never really built to win the league. But it was sure as hell built to be comfortably challenging for 2nd place if not securely in 3rd. Allegri can enjoy his victory and I'm happy for him and the team in that sense, but holistically this season gives 0 reasons to continue this project together irrespective of the 'end result'. People will be quick to forget this after last night's success but I can't fucking wait to start fresh and something exciting under Motta and I hope Giuntoli delivers too.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We all know it's over. Allegri knew it too.

But I understand him to some point, he's pissed at some people. He did reject Real Madrid for us. Maybe he expected more loyalty and gratitude from the club, management, owners... Who knows.

It's time to move on, for him and for the club.

Like @s4tch said, we lack some serious leadership, from owners, management, coach to players. It's time for some big changes in this club if we want to bring back the winning mentality and success.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

But I understand him to some point, he's pissed at some people. He did reject Real Madrid for us. Maybe he expected more loyalty and gratitude from the club, management, owners... Who knows.

Like @s4tch said, we lack some serious leadership, from owners, management, coach to players. It's time for some big changes in this club if we want to bring back the winning mentality and success.
How much more loyalty was Allegri really expecting though? Most clubs would have sacked him long ago with his results.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Let's not go too crazy. He rejected Real not for us but because he was still taking money from his previous contract with us. We were not considering him at that time asfar as I know since that was early in the Sarri-Pirlo banter era.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this is unacceptable. i get that even tuttosport wrote some shit about him lately, but he should have stayed civilized.

also an other indication that it's broken between allegri and the club. it's not a friendly divorce like the one with agnelli. this might get even nastier

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/cal...83973/allegri_vince_la_coppa_e_perde_la_testa
Yet Allegri forgets he was paid handsomely for 3 years work and 0 progress. Winning the Coppa would not have suddenly changed anything. What fucking baffles me is how we only actually played well in 2 or 3 coppa matches yet we looked clueless for the most parts of this season.

Sorry Allegri enjoy last nights success but it would have only papered over the deep cracks.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
of course his contract isn't public. that said that is most possibly against all imaginable norms, so a just cause to terminate his contract

mombly so take it with a grain of salt

based on allegri's on field gestures it's completely broken between the two. and when attacking vaciago, allegri probably meant that it was giuntoli who made tuttosport write some shit about max. again, it's all just speculation but if it's not groundless and allegri's contract will be terminated, then i suppose giuntoli is a fucking mad man to make him snap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 588)