out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is absolutely pathetic.

I came in here to praise him for that, then I see this?

No one in our club stands for anything, but they want to punish the one man that does.

Fuck them all.
Right or wrong you can't speak out against the management like allegri did. I get that most of it is 3 years of tension and frustration but you can't do that. He's gone for sure tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is absolutely pathetic.

I came in here to praise him for that, then I see this?

No one in our club stands for anything, but they want to punish the one man that does.

Fuck them all.
the thing is you can't talk to your boss like that. even more so in public in front of everyone. it's not acceptable behaviour.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90,015
    you know for sure a judge in Italy will have us lose the case against him and forced to pay double his wages.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Which is what he wanted probably.

It's never impressive to lose your cool, but I have the uneasy feeling there is quite a bit of background to this story. Our board looks to be made up of weak backstabbing bitches right now to be honest.
    Not trying to defend Italian Mourinho but it’s interesting we have another coach leaving on bad terms. Something rotten going on with our management for sure. I think there’s more to Conte’s departure as well.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Which is what he wanted probably.

It's never impressive to lose your cool, but I have the uneasy feeling there is quite a bit of background to this story. Our board looks to be made up of weak backstabbing bitches right now to be honest.
    Allegro got kicked out in typical corporate fashion.

Management saw an opportunity to save money and exploited the whole situation.

At the end of the day, JJ is bigger than any coach or player.

Allegro has already caused enough financial damage as it is with terrible performances over the last 3 years so I really have no sympathy to see him go in this fashion. As I said, he should've been sacked last year but he overstayed his welcome.

Time to move on to new things, embark on a new era. This sacking was long overdue.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    the thing is you can't talk to your boss like that. even more so in public in front of everyone. it's not acceptable behaviour.
    I have talked to a boss like that.

Not in public though.

But yeah, I mean, you know you're getting fired at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 622)