out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
I am not going to side with a management who failed to protect the club over the last 3 years. It’s probably an accumulation of anger on Allegri’s part for leaving him all alone out there. It definitely feels some shady shit has happened.

either way, I am glad the saga is over and truly hope the next coach gets into an environment where he can thrive.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I hate Allegri as much as anyone but I respect his behaviour lastnight and even weirdly like him a little more for it.
That's probably what he wanted I guess. This whole situation could be read from a different perspective.

He won a trophy, got sacked after snapping at journalists, managed to get the fans to side with him and in the end, creating a positive spin for him in this whole situation.

This will probably be enough to land him a job at a decent team. Won't be surprised if he took some tips from his biggest throater, Galeone given how he's publicly bashing JJ, the players and the management in the media on a weekly basis absolving Allegro of any blame.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i love trashy organizations.

lets face it. you all do, otherwise why u here?
We're the Madrid kind of trash.

A lot might go on behind the curtains. Maybe we're in bed with the mafia. Maybe we bribe the mayor to get a building permit. Maybe we're not nice.

But on Sunday, we field the best players. We win. And we win in an impeccable outfit. The dirt just slides off.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
That's probably what he wanted I guess. This whole situation could be read from a different perspective.

He won a trophy, got sacked after snapping at journalists, managed to get the fans to side with him and in the end, creating a positive spin for him in this whole situation.

This will probably be enough to land him a job at a decent team. Won't be surprised if he took some tips from his biggest throater, Galeone given how he's publicly bashing JJ, the players and the management in the media on a weekly basis absolving Allegro of any blame.
Good point... We should have a cease and desist against that guy...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We're the Madrid kind of trash.

A lot might go on behind the curtains. Maybe we're in bed with the mafia. Maybe we bribe the mayor to get a building permit. Maybe we're not nice.

But on Sunday, we field the best players. We win. And we win in an impeccable outfit. The dirt just slides off.
yup. it's why despite nestle being evil stealing water and employing slave labour....i still buy kitkat and drink neespresso

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yup. it's why despite nestle being evil stealing water and employing slave labour....i still buy kitkat and drink neespresso

It's why Jj posting clips of players being cosy on the training ground annoys me to no end.

I don't want to see videos of our players getting along and having fun during the week. I couldn't care less. I want a hired gun to score 50 goals. I want a guy who wants to destroy Empoli. And why? Because he can. Because Empoli are ants to him.

That is who we are, that is what we need to portray.

Enough with the weakness.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Yeah. What really got to me wasn’t even how badly his team has performed, although I fucking hated it, the moment he started giving those pathetic post match interviews he lost me.

The never ending loser talk, blaming young players and speaking of bottom of the table clubs like we’re playing prime Madrid. The way he played the victim was really from a page off Mourinho’s book.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
It's why Jj posting clips of players being cosy on the training ground annoys me to no end.

I don't want to see videos of our players getting along and having fun during the week. I couldn't care less. I want a hired gun to score 50 goals. I want a guy who wants to destroy Empoli. And why? Because he can. Because Empoli are ants to him.

That is who we are, that is what we need to portray.

Enough with the weakness.
Agreed, I still remember chiellini and buffon sucking off real madrid after the 3-0 loss at home in 2018 lol

Disgusting behavior from our legends

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wish.

They just do their thing, which is winning, and don't give a fuck about anyone else. We try to be the inclusive, family friendly nice guys and just come across as cringey, fake and gay.
This silliness is something of the last 5-6 years. It doesn't negate more than a century.

And we can still be inclusive. If you score 50 goals, we include you. We'll love you. We'll praise you. We'll defend you until the ends of the Earth. If you score.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And he thinks Guintoli is behind it too?
Also forgot to mention but momblano said today that Giuntoli accused Allegri of being the worst manager he's ever worked with. Again it's momblano so how true that is I can't say but there is no doubt there is massive friction between the 2. Maybe Giuntoli got tired of the bi weekly Galeone interviews defending Allegri and used tuttosport to get his own back and vice versa.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The Allegri we got last night would have been the same Allegri that we would of got if he stayed post 2019.
I remeber he was losing it in interviews prior to his goodbye.
Now for better or worse the management let him transform instead of sacking him a long time ago.
I guess he deserves legend status for his 1st stint and this coppa win.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Also forgot to mention but momblano said today that Giuntoli accused Allegri of being the worst manager he's ever worked with. Again it's momblano so how true that is I can't say but there is no doubt there is massive friction between the 2. Maybe Giuntoli got tired of the bi weekly Galeone interviews defending Allegri and used tuttosport to get his own back and vice versa.
its the other way i think, Allegri said Giuntoli is the worst GM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 595)