out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This management is a fucking joke. Knowing that Allegri was a goner so long ago and stupidly let everyone know but not firing him is the epitome if stupidity. How can they absolve themselves from this? Bunch of clowns.
I wanted Allegri gone a long time ago & I respect him more for wrecking the refs & Giuntoli.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Which is what he wanted probably.

It's never impressive to lose your cool, but I have the uneasy feeling there is quite a bit of background to this story. Our board looks to be made up of weak backstabbing bitches right now to be honest.
What is Tuttosport news that made Allegri so angry to them ?

Why do you think it's about backstabbing ? I never heard Guintoli or Scavavino said that they don't support Allegri for this season.
If they are planning for Motta to be Allegri's successor. It's probably they move early, If we just move after season ends, Motta probably extend the contract with Bologna or have another team interested in him. There are lots of teams could need for a new coach : Bayern, Man Utd (if Ten Haag sacked), Milan, Barca (before Xavi cancel his resignation). But nothing has been signed as reported. So why Allegri need to create this tension after we win Coppa Italia.
Is it because he wants to look good as a hero and put all the blame to management as his failure is because they dont support him ?

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Thanks for the domestic success
the funny gifs,
2015 ucl knockout run minus the final
GOL DI MUNTARI
Marchisio as DM
532 lockdown with barza introduction
bringing comfort to post ironic and the other throaters by allowing them to suck your dick via juventuz forum

Fuck you and I hope you never get pussy again for the pathetic post match interviews
the pussy tactics vs bayern at home in 2016 and last 60 min of the away leg
the pussy tactics vs real madrid in 2017 final (barza at RB, alves as RW)
the pussy tactics to defend deep 3-0 up vs madrid in 2018
and lacking the balls to bench Pirlo in the ucl final vs barca

I think that's fair

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Why do you think it's about backstabbing ? I never heard Guintoli or Scavavino said that they don't support Allegri for this season.
If they are planning for Motta to be Allegri's successor. It's probably they move early, If we just move after season ends, Motta probably extend the contract with Bologna or have another team interested in him. There are lots of teams could need for a new coach : Bayern, Man Utd (if Ten Haag sacked), Milan, Barca (before Xavi cancel his resignation). But nothing has been signed as reported. So why Allegri need to create this tension after we win Coppa Italia.
Is it because he wants to look good as a hero and put all the blame to management as his failure is because they dont support him ?

If a manager is screaming at a reporter that he can go fuck himself and that he should stop writing whatever his board wants him to write, I think it's safe to say that manager does not feel supported.

Jun 16, 2020
Which is what he wanted probably.

It's never impressive to lose your cool, but I have the uneasy feeling there is quite a bit of background to this story. Our board looks to be made up of weak backstabbing bitches right now to be honest.
The background might be playing shit for months

- - - Updated - - -

do we even need to speculate management is rotten?

agnelli cheated on his wife with employee wife. he ghosted his best friend ceferin when the super league was announced that even ceferin didn't know about. if he is willing to cheat and backstab his own wife and best friend then what would he do to employees?

i know we are juve fans but there is a reason there are so many scandals involving juve
Game of Thrones had less plot twists

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If a manager is screaming at a reporter that he can go fuck himself and that he should stop writing whatever his board wants him to write, I think it's safe to say that manager does not feel supported.
What did the reporter write which unpleasant for him and being told by the boards ?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

tuttosport had a few headlines lately about the lack of progress and they promoted motta's appointment. that's what probably allegri was referring to. tuttosport always supported the club and started to openly attack inda lately (which is a welcome change btw) but rarely backed allegri. the club was also hesitant to back him, they didn't offer him an extension (why would they though) and probably weren't open enough on their plans. we don't know too much, but it's not a surprise that allegri didn't feel protected. he acted like a one man army in front of the press during last season while those faceless execs (ferrero and scanavino) acted like cucks while trying to repair the unrepairable relations with uefa

this is just a weak ass club that never offered allegri any protection or real support, neither on or off the pitch. look at these mercati lately ffs

anyway it's over and motta is most probably secured already

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I said it months ago, if we weren't renewing Allegri before January this year for the sake of planning for the summer and next season, he was definitely gone. Doesn't surprise me to think Motta was agreed in principle earlier this year.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I completely LOVE this Allegri breakdown!!!

Bravo Mister!!!!

P.S If the management fires Allegri before the last two games, the message will be clear “if you raise your voice to defend this club, you will be punished”

Let him finish his last two games and then part ways.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I completely LOVE this Allegri breakdown!!!

Bravo Mister!!!!

P.S If the management fires Allegri before the last two games, the message will be clear “if you raise your voice to defend this club, you will be punished”

Let him finish his last two games and then part ways.
But if anyone outside the club wants to shit on us. Elklown will do nothing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
got a standing ovation from the players after the post match dinner yesterday. but tuz said that his players hated him

...i've seen more maturity from 5 year olds under pressure.
you don't have a family or friends, where do you even see 5 year olds?

report yourself m8, you should be banned to go anywhere near kindergartens or playgrounds

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Nobody gave a fuck about winning this cup until recently. The big clubs always played their reserve players. We still use our 2nd goalie.

I'm glad we won but we need to stop pretending that it was a great/ historical achievement.
Good point but to be fair he did win it mostly by playing the second team. Back in the day it wasn't just the reserve goalie it was all the jabroni for the most part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 637)