out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
getting triggered by an obvious joke, man... just enjoy the coppa win
It’s not just the joke, it’s 3 seasons of this throating going on. Look at how many members we both love that barely post anymore or even left.

But again, you’re right, let’s enjoy the win. I’m actually excited for what’s in the store next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Thank you for the trophy. Good way to leave but it's long overdue that we start a new era with new fresh faces and new ideas.

Allegro at JJ should be a closed chapter now just like Conte and Marotta.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's ironic how winning this is the ultimate argument for sacking him. I mean these players are not so bad as to perform that badly in the league.
Correct. I was thinking about this on the way to dinner earlier. If anything, this is clear indication this fraud is purposely holding us back in the league for whatever stupid reason. Then he throws a justified tantrum even when we're winning. My 16 year old bichon who forgets he had food 10 minutes ago is less senile than this clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone disrespecting Max tonight can take their face for a shite.

Yes this season has been an absolute nightmare and he needs to go but its over now he's delivered a trophy so let's all celebrate together instead of spreading negatively.
I mean, it's the Coppa Italia. :eek:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's ironic how winning this is the ultimate argument for sacking him. I mean these players are not so bad as to perform that badly in the league.
I mean, the first 21 rounds of the season with 16 wins - 4 draws - 1 loss say the same thing. The fact he has allowed a team capable of those results and performances and then the performance and result tonight, go 15 rounds in the league with only 3 wins and 14 goals scored screams incompetence. Time for the club to move on and get someone with fresh ideas and motivation.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Anyone disrespecting Max tonight can take their face for a shite.

Yes this season has been an absolute nightmare and he needs to go but its over now he's delivered a trophy so let's all celebrate together instead of spreading negatively.
He is still fraud and a cunt. And Coppa is just Mickey Mouse cup
Ban me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 401)