out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: “It's a question of respect and behaviour, I'm very happy to be part of this glorious club. I have to thank Juventus because in these eight years they have given me the opportunity to win many trophies.”

[via @sportface2016)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
him and tek are the only ones telling them anything. you can (and tuz did) say many things about allegri, but let's not pretend like he doesn't care
Too bad he’s utterly delusional. Caring doesn’t matter if he can’t see he hasn’t done a good job and is actually damaging the club.

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri leaves, we better win something next year. Or I'll come for all of you fuckers
You won’t do shit. We had to deal with your insufferable dick sucking all season long.

I suggest you follow him to whatever club he manages next. We’re here for Juventus.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Too bad he’s utterly delusional. Caring doesn’t matter if he can’t see he hasn’t done a good job and is actually damaging the club.

- - - Updated - - -

You won’t do shit. We had to deal with your insufferable dick sucking all season long.

I suggest you follow him to whatever club he manages next. We’re here for Juventus.
pls

this is so unnecessary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 411)