out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't know man, I don't know how I feel about this.
  • Am I satisfied with the results (so far) this season? Yes.
  • Am I enjoying the wins? Yes.
  • Do I enjoy the games? No.
  • Do I agree with his corto muso philosophy? No.
  • Do I think he deserves an extension right now? No.
  • Do I think he deserves an extension if we win Scudetto and Coppa Italia this season? No.
  • Do I think he deserves an extension if, next season, we are competing for the Scudetto and Coppa Italia both till the very end and qualify for the quarter-finals in CL? Yes.
  • Do I think we have a decent enough squad to achieve the aforesaid goals this season? Yes.
  • Do I think we have a decent enough squad to achieve the aforesaid goals next season? No.
  • Do I like Allegri? No.
  • Do I hate him? No.
  • Do I care? Yes.
I know every answers to my questions but when I put them all together, I still don't know...
it adds up to follow the scores and watch the highlights, be happy that we are averting further financial ruin and do not extend his contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Zeman for one.

- - - Updated - - -

It's one thing to play the kids out of necessity.

It's another thing entirely to actually let these kids be themselves out there, and not try to fit a rigid system.

I think anyone can see that this team plays much more fluidly when the kids are playing
The thing is, Allegri never had any system other than "form a disciplined defense when not having the ball", he himself is infamous for that (the you can't teach how to pass thing) amongst the fans. That's why part of the fanbase often said that the team often only won out of someone's individual brilliance, that the team practically collectively looks clueless with the ball, so for Allegri to let young players be themselves should not even count as a change of heart from his part, let alone an achievement of coaching.

On the other hand, as with the previous seasons under him, we continue to keep stalking for overpriced and "has been" players in the market, aligned with another infamous Allegri preference toward old experienced and hustle type players that doesn't make sense (the latest stalking bring for f Anderson and Henderson), not much different than what happened during his first tenure.

I say, somehow, the team is improving in spite of Allegri, not because of him specifically.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Maybe not you, plenty of people has this loaded and ready.
Allegri was out of ideas by his 1st stint and it was good time for both Juve and Allegri to go their separate ways. It was a good decision. Now hiring loser like Sarri... That was inexcusable.

Speaking about his 2nd stint- so far he has achieved square root of fuck all. Last 2 seasons with a dick in his hands. This season we scraped quite a few lucky wins and even the most die hard Allegri fans don't expect this trend to continue. So in my eyes he is far from redeeming himself.
He made it to the CL last season despite everything. The image is againdt him since we're not actually in there but the CL cash would've set us up for a whole different scenario this season.

I wouldn't call it luck if you're doing it for months.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Simple question: To those still guzzling his cum, are we just going to forget the embarrassment of the last two seasons?

Also, Chiesa and Yildiz should play together - you play your best players. Period.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Simple question: To those still guzzling his cum, are we just going to forget the embarrassment of the last two seasons?

Also, Chiesa and Yildiz should play together - you play your best players. Period.
I think we're in a fluid situation here, its already forgotten if he continues to do well and it was all a joke if he starts sucking again. There are literally only like a couple of radicals, the rest are not loyal fans of Allegri

Jun 27, 2011

It takes time to build a squad. We were a mess when he took over. No better than Atalanta.
Second season he did well securing CL despite our issues.

Has he surpassed my expactations? Nope.
Has he been an embarrassment? No.
We're seeing the fruits of the labor now.

Chiesa and Yildiz can play together. But who are you taking off? Tek?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think we're in a fluid situation here, its already forgotten if he continues to do well and it was all a joke if he starts sucking again. There are literally only like a couple of radicals, the rest are not loyal fans of Allegri
Love you man :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

It takes time to build a squad. We were a mess when he took over. No better than Atalanta.
Second season he did well securing CL despite our issues.

Has he surpassed my expactations? Nope.
Has he been an embarrassment? No.
We're seeing the fruits of the labor now.

Chiesa and Yildiz can play together. But who are you taking off? Tek?
He was an embarrassment last season though - Maccabi, Napoli humiliation, worst CL group stage performance in our history, losses to vastly inferior teams.

We're doing well this season, so I will give him credit for that.

I think moving foward, Chiesa and Yildiz both need to be starters - for this season, we should just steady the ship and maintain.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Ah yes, for the highest paid coach and (arguably) squad in the league, losing twice to (never played in serie a before) Monza, a city more famous in motorsport than football, is (was) not an embarrassment apparently... Even if that's in the past, recently we still struggled against Monza...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ah yes, for the highest paid coach and (arguably) squad in the league, losing twice to (never played in serie a before) Monza, a city more famous in motorsport than football, is (was) not an embarrassment apparently... Even if that's in the past, recently we still struggled against Monza...
tbh with Fiat, Alfa Romero and Lancia Turin is arguably more famous for building cars than football too :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
tbh with Fiat, Alfa Romero and Lancia Turin is arguably more famous for building cars than football too :D
Alfa Romeo was founded in Milan. I believe it was taken over by the Fiat group sometime in the 1980's.

Their main plant today is in Cassino (between Rome and Naples) I believe.

The headquarters today are in Turin, but I wouldn't call it a Turin brand.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It seems that the previous two seasons are more relevant than this season. I think at this point this has all been considered and discussed, what else is there to say? They were abject failure. This season has been very promising.

Football is usually you're only as good as your last game, on Tuz it's only as good as your last failed season.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It seems that the previous two seasons are more relevant than this season. I think at this point this has all been considered and discussed, what else is there to say? They were abject failure. This season has been very promising.

Football is usually you're only as good as your last game, on Tuz it's only as good as your last failed season.
that avatar undermines everything you say. you could claim that the ball is round and I'd still be all suspicious
1705405406602.png

singus

Sep 22, 2020

I think "2 lost CL finals" is still getting used to justify why he is still here.

Are we really not better than "2 CL finals" in 7 seasons, where we spent more money than ever? Can 2 lost CL finals justify all the damage done the last 2 seasons + the seasons leading up to his justified shitcanning?

Scraping 1-0's against Frosinones, Empolis, Monzas this season + the 2 CL finals is all what people like @Patrizi is going on. All the loser comments coming out of the fraud during the last 3 years, worse than anything we ever heard Sarri and Del Neri utter, has been accepted as well.

To me its insane.

Were those 2 CL final seasons THAT impressive too? Did we beat and outclass all the top dogs to really justify all this torture of housing a jihadist that even disgusts the saudis?

1705405458772.png
1705405654779.png

singus

Sep 22, 2020
2016 CL campaign, we had a super weak group, and Porto and Monaco. The whole success of that campaign was that we got 0-0 and then that famous 3-0 against Barca. The rest was expected (of course not necessarily easy to deliver the expected), so the success of that campaign itself, was the Barca tie.

The other CL final, weak group, we are almost sent out in group stage, our success is defined by getting past Dortmund (we were clear favs but not easy still) and then surprise win against Real.

Basically, throaters are going non-stop for ages and giving freepass because we beat Real and we beat Barca (before they both beat us in Finals).
+ the consistent scudetto's. Continuing Conte's streak.

My point is, those seasons were of course very good. But HOW good were they really, to justify keeping the fraud for 7 seasons and counting, where we have also encountered lows lower than anytime before in our history.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Nothing speaks more about our underachieving than Milan and Inter both reaching the UCL semi-finals in the same year we crashed out to Haifa in the group stages. That alone will go down as one of the most shameful periods in recent times. Calling it an embarrassment would be an understatement. Dismissing and downplaying it as a 'works in progress' season or whatever is pure denialism and idiocy. So much cope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 426)