out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We played well, we dominated. Not his fault Dusan can't score clear chances.

Top 4 is assured at this rate. And that is all he needs to do to see out his contract.

The sad part is that this was an ideal scenario for us to win the league and we have wasted a valuable chance to do so.
Was a stellar performance. Enjoyed Woj and Gatti' 1 twos. Patience though, we are still very much a construction site. Insallah.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I know We have been on a good run. But plzzzz.
start using the Young players.

We will never win serie A this year. Inter are better than us by a mile!

all we need is top 4, and we Will finish top 4 for sure!

prepare for the future! Bring in Yildiz, Illing, soule (back) huijsen! We have no money, atleast there value will rise, and they are not worse than kostic and others!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:

"It wasn't easy to beat Genoa so I'm happy with the performance and result.We are on the right track to achieve our objective this season."

- - - Updated - - -

"The team put in a good performance. I told the boys that we have to be more efficient, especially when we have to kill the opponent. We needed more lucidity but it's an important point in our top four race. "

- - - Updated - - -

"The refereeing was amazing today."

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know We have been on a good run. But plzzzz.
start using the Young players.

We will never win serie A this year. Inter are better than us by a mile!

all we need is top 4, and we Will finish top 4 for sure!

prepare for the future! Bring in Yildiz, Illing, soule (back) huijsen! We have no money, atleast there value will rise, and they are not worse than kostic and others!
Finally. Its time to replace the starting 11 with 24 year old hacks again :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Im not joking. Some of u r blind. And is ok
You must be one of those guys that bought Belle Delphine's bath water.

Shit is shit. There's no acquired taste in 2 shots on target and 35% possession, unless your acquired taste is, by definition, Trash (with a capital T).

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you heard? His football is like fine wine - it only gets better with age.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You must be one of those guys that bought Belle Delphine's bath water.

Shit is shit. There's no acquired taste in 2 shots on target and 35% possession, unless your acquired taste is, by definition, Trash (with a capital T).

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you heard? His football is like fine wine - it only gets better with age.
So you didn’t watch the match today? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 78, Guests: 754)