out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I think that I might be developing Stockholm syndrome. I don’t enjoy watching us play but I love the moaning and groaning by other teams when we win "undeservedly".
Same here. After wins like the one against Monza or Napoli I always go to the Inter forum to see them complain and bitch about us :))
At this point I would like us to win all games undeservedly and get the title just to see their pain and suffering.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri:

"The best characteristic is that we've become a better team, and the players' mutual support for each other stands out. There isn't a prima donna putting personal goals ahead of the team's. I think this is positive for us."

- - - Updated - - -

"I was curious about what we could do, and I still am about what we can achieve. We've earned thirty-six points, but it's not enough."

- - - Updated - - -

"For a team to achieve results, it must be able to rely on the solid foundation represented by the club. I believe that in a hundred years of Agnelli presidency, this has never been lacking."

- - - Updated - - -

"We need to earn points to stay among the top four and be as far away as possible from the fifth position."

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Max Allegri:

"The best characteristic is that we've become a better team, and the players' mutual support for each other stands out. There isn't a prima donna putting personal goals ahead of the team's. I think this is positive for us."

- - - Updated - - -

"I was curious about what we could do, and I still am about what we can achieve. We've earned thirty-six points, but it's not enough."

- - - Updated - - -

"For a team to achieve results, it must be able to rely on the solid foundation represented by the club. I believe that in a hundred years of Agnelli presidency, this has never been lacking."

- - - Updated - - -

"We need to earn points to stay among the top four and be as far away as possible from the fifth position."
All loser comments and nothing innovative or inspiring. Repeating the same old italian sayings he learned by his dad in 1957. The bar is so low and he speaks to the juve fans as if they are all stupid. Mostly they are, as they let him get away with it. In that sense he is smart you could say.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
All loser comments and nothing innovative or inspiring. Repeating the same old italian sayings he learned by his dad in 1957. The bar is so low and he speaks to the juve fans as if they are all stupid. Mostly they are, as they let him get away with it. In that sense he is smart you could say.
Exactly this. The fickleness of this fanbase in particular is truly remarkable and I haven't quite seen anything like it. It goes beyond just the usual suspects on this forum, but also on places like Twitter, Instagram e.t.c too. All is forgiven and forgotten it seems.

These are hallmarks of an unserious club.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Exactly this. The fickleness of this fanbase in particular is truly remarkable and I haven't quite seen anything like it. It goes beyond just the usual suspects on this forum, but also on places like Twitter, Instagram e.t.c too. All is forgiven and forgotten it seems.

:inter:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Its getting chubby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Stop, I can only get so erect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 236)