out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maxi and I commenting on a quote by Max, not mentioning any of you in our posts. Somehow it triggers 3-4 of the most fanatic throaters who starts losing it on full display here, and now youre telling me we are the ones melting down ? :boh: :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Love this one btw :tup:
Comrade, every single post you or Maxi make is bitching and moaning about Allegri… every single day. The very definition of a meltdown. It’s fun though. As I said, best comedy duo. Now accept the compliment and stop being butthurt

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Comrade, every single post you or Maxi make is bitching and moaning about Allegri… every single day. The very definition of a meltdown. It’s fun though. As I said, best comedy duo. Now accept the compliment and stop being butthurt
Every comment I make in regards to Allegri seems to get under your skin. For someone who supposedly wants rid of Allegri, it's strange that you seem to take issue with our comments, even when the conversation doesn't even involve you directly. Surely it shouldn't bother you that much given that ultimately we're on the same page. Or are we? Perhaps there are some reserved feelings you still have for the bald old man. You and the other 3-4 closeted Allegri apologists who think theyre fooling people when they say that he should be fired.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We're winning Serie A this year and we'll be mixing it up in CL next year. It's like having a prostate exam, getting a good result at the end is all that matters and the unpleasant process will be forgiven.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The arrival of Giuntoli has not changed anything: Max Allegri will stay on the Juventus bench so long as the club qualifies for the champions league next season and has support of the John Elkann .Therefore there is possibility of a contract renewal unless Allegri himself decides to resign .(@cmdotcom)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I hate allegri v2 but what i hate the most is playing bad football and not winning, then saying shit that doesnt feel like Juve. The fact that we are winning now while still playing bad football make it less annoying if we end up with him again especially if we win scudetto this season.. and as long as we keep winning while playing bad football, fuck it, ill shut up. Its juve, winning is the only thing that matter

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
We played well, we dominated. Not his fault Dusan can't score clear chances.

Top 4 is assured at this rate. And that is all he needs to do to see out his contract.

The sad part is that this was an ideal scenario for us to win the league and we have wasted a valuable chance to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 83, Guests: 599)