out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Okay but just guessing what we're doing next year in Europe is a fool's gamble. Nobody knows what the next year will bring. Allegri might not even be here.

Time will tell if its unsustainable in the league this year. Next year, who fucking knows and who fucking cares? Let's worry about this year. And this year we're two points off the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Would people trade this boring style of play and being two points from 1st for a VERY EXCITING ATTACKING football but we're 14 points off the top and outside CL football like Napoli in 7th?
Now you are making even thinner guesses than those you criticize. Stay consistent please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I don't like the guy or particularly endorse his opinions. However, what we are doing is unsustainable. We're fortunate because others are faltering and we have no midweek commitments. However, the same tired approach will not work next season (mark my words), especially in Europe, where sitting back and inviting teams to attack is a recipe for disaster - it doesn't matter if it's Maccabi, Malmo, or Man Shitty: teams in the CL play with pace and intensity.
100% agree. What made me dissappointed was the fact that so called "magnanelli effect" only happen less than 10 matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)