out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Habibi. Why you gotta do this to me? I'm on here less than before, in case you haven't noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

Impressive. I am genuinely surprised.
Because I think everyone got the message yet you come and say it a bunch of times week in and week out.

Just let go and talk about something else. Some of the things you are enthusiastic about.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
They are all to blame from manager to players, directors and presidents.

We took the poet 2010 Inter way of doing things. We bought Ronaldo and De Ligt instead of renewing the squad..

We started a new style and gameplay only to call it quits after 9 months and gave the squad to a coach who's first gig was Juventus bench (insane)..

Theb we called the guy back..

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
These last 2 pages are Tuz history. Thank you Allegri for giving us this entertainment at least.

I unironically love how seeing as we're a sinking ship of a club at the end of the day, the most we can do is just laugh and take the piss at this point.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
These last 2 pages are Tuz history. Thank you Allegri for giving us this entertainment at least.

I unironically love how seeing as we're a sinking ship of a club at the end of the day, the most we can do is just laugh and take the piss at this point.
allegri is leading cause of high blood pressure in juve fans. not poor diet or lack of exercise or work environment pressure

ALLEGRI

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have now opened talks with Manchester City to discuss Kalvin Phillips deal.

Negotiations starting between clubs as Kalvin is said to be open to the move.He is one of the primary targets to strengthen the midfield.

[@FabrizioRomano)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Jul 2, 2006
Yummy yummy in my tummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look, they even ordered a dessert after that.

Juventus have now opened talks with Manchester City to discuss Kalvin Phillips deal.

Negotiations starting between clubs as Kalvin is said to be open to the move.He is one of the primary targets to strengthen the midfield.

[@FabrizioRomano)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chiellini : “The first coach who changed how I looked at football was Conte forcing me to play the ball from the back, with Allegri I evolved and had to think much more and prepare myself better.” (@SkySport)

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini: "Conte would give you 4-5 solutions and the positions were important with him but we’re also talking about the Conte of 10 years ago. Time has passed and maybe he is not the same. He is passionate about football and always improves. He taught us how to play. ”

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 58, Guests: 749)