out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
But he had no playing career. He never became a professional if i recall correctly. And he had, imo, the best professor a young tactician can have which is the great Bielsa.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
But he had no playing career. He never became a professional if i recall correctly. And he had, imo, the best professor a young tactician can have which is the great Bielsa.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hes part of the "vrey few" :D i dont think we will go for a marquee coach this summer, the next season is a wash, it would have been with conte too
Evidently he wanted out. Maybe this is the best thing. I just wish we had some more time. If we can keep the group together we will be ok.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hes part of the "vrey few" :D i dont think we will go for a marquee coach this summer, the next season is a wash, it would have been with conte too
Evidently he wanted out. Maybe this is the best thing. I just wish we had some more time. If we can keep the group together we will be ok.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I still don't understand how this is the best option. So weird. I'd rather have a coach from Serie B. Or another country. Such an absurd choice, can't wrap my head around it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I still don't understand how this is the best option. So weird. I'd rather have a coach from Serie B. Or another country. Such an absurd choice, can't wrap my head around it.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
anyone, who fits that bill, actually available? I personally think Carlos Dunga would have been an interesting choice for Juve. He'd fit the "character" requirement and has history in serie A too. A Juventus type of coach, imo. Doesn't strike me as a "yes-man" but I am not convinced it's what you are looking for either ... just something you emo fans came up with in these eventful times :p

Still, you guys can do a lot worse than Allegri. He is no world beater and no long-term solution but would be a solid choice for the time being, especially considering the circumstances of serie A.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
anyone, who fits that bill, actually available? I personally think Carlos Dunga would have been an interesting choice for Juve. He'd fit the "character" requirement and has history in serie A too. A Juventus type of coach, imo. Doesn't strike me as a "yes-man" but I am not convinced it's what you are looking for either ... just something you emo fans came up with in these eventful times :p

Still, you guys can do a lot worse than Allegri. He is no world beater and no long-term solution but would be a solid choice for the time being, especially considering the circumstances of serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 921)