out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
anyone, who fits that bill, actually available? I personally think Carlos Dunga would have been an interesting choice for Juve. He'd fit the "character" requirement and has history in serie A too. A Juventus type of coach, imo. Doesn't strike me as a "yes-man" but I am not convinced it's what you are looking for either ... just something you emo fans came up with in these eventful times :p

Still, you guys can do a lot worse than Allegri. He is no world beater and no long-term solution but would be a solid choice for the time being, especially considering the circumstances of serie A.
i get dressed in the dark dunga? no thanks :D the guy id want is klinsmann

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
anyone, who fits that bill, actually available? I personally think Carlos Dunga would have been an interesting choice for Juve. He'd fit the "character" requirement and has history in serie A too. A Juventus type of coach, imo. Doesn't strike me as a "yes-man" but I am not convinced it's what you are looking for either ... just something you emo fans came up with in these eventful times :p

Still, you guys can do a lot worse than Allegri. He is no world beater and no long-term solution but would be a solid choice for the time being, especially considering the circumstances of serie A.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well I am also hoping for one of Klop, Mou, Ancelotti, etc to coach Milan but things aren't looking up right about now :D

plus Dunga would be sure to get some wardrobe tips in Italy :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well I am also hoping for one of Klop, Mou, Ancelotti, etc to coach Milan but things aren't looking up right about now :D

plus Dunga would be sure to get some wardrobe tips in Italy :p

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Be prepared to end from 4-7 place.
Be prepared Pirlo to have and argument with this prick every training session.
Thats how wise our board is.
Roma are the fucking champions even the championship does not start.It is written all over the sky.
I can't stand that we will be back to mid table again.Not again.I can't stand the defeats from Roma,that garbage pricks Naples and even maybe Inter.Allegri is a better choice only for Mancini.That's it.Otherwise he sucks.He will bring back his beloved Matri to JUve.
But as much as I loved Conte before,now I hate him.It is extremely unprofessional and not ethic to quit the club just at the start of the pre season and in the middle of the transfer window.It is so low.So low.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Roma are the fucking champions even the championship does not start.It is written all over the sky.
I can't stand that we will be back to mid table again.Not again.I can't stand the defeats from Roma,that garbage pricks Naples and even maybe Inter.Allegri is a better choice only for Mancini.That's it.Otherwise he sucks.He will bring back his beloved Matri to JUve.
But as much as I loved Conte before,now I hate him.It is extremely unprofessional and not ethic to quit the club just at the start of the pre season and in the middle of the transfer window.It is so low.So low.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
I still don't understand how this is the best option. So weird. I'd rather have a coach from Serie B. Or another country. Such an absurd choice, can't wrap my head around it.

It's not a bad reason.

Yes there are definitely better options out there, but there worse options too.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
I still don't understand how this is the best option. So weird. I'd rather have a coach from Serie B. Or another country. Such an absurd choice, can't wrap my head around it.

It's not a bad reason.

Yes there are definitely better options out there, but there worse options too.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Roma are the $#@!ing champions even the championship does not start.It is written all over the sky.
Well said, he took some shine off his otherwise legendary three years with us. Frankly speaking, the safest option is to appoint carerra, dont make any drastic change of strategy.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Roma are the $#@!ing champions even the championship does not start.It is written all over the sky.
Well said, he took some shine off his otherwise legendary three years with us. Frankly speaking, the safest option is to appoint carerra, dont make any drastic change of strategy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What is his favourite tactic anyway? Does he play youngsters?
I guess it means we will see less of Pirlo this season? Marchisio Vidal Pogda :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 551)