out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do you make of all this, man? Who do you want as a replacement. I don't think we will crash and burn, I don't think we will sell anyone big either.

i think us losing conte is worse than barca losing messi, thats how much influence on our performance i think the man had. I also think this is the first real challenge Agnelli has faced during his tenure with us, he wanted to play boss well let's see what he can do, and if we do indeed go for max dai dai allegri then this man has no business being in charge, you lose the crown jewel and replace it with donkey shit you get lynched for less than that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do you make of all this, man? Who do you want as a replacement. I don't think we will crash and burn, I don't think we will sell anyone big either.

i think us losing conte is worse than barca losing messi, thats how much influence on our performance i think the man had. I also think this is the first real challenge Agnelli has faced during his tenure with us, he wanted to play boss well let's see what he can do, and if we do indeed go for max dai dai allegri then this man has no business being in charge, you lose the crown jewel and replace it with donkey shit you get lynched for less than that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
IMO If Vidal stays and we can get some decent players for whatever system Allegri will come up with, we're fine. Conte will be missed but we all knew he was gonna leave at the end of the season anyway. Now If Vidal leaves i'll cry in a fetal position in the corner.

I won't judge yet. Let's wait to see who we're buying/selling, what Allegri will change.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
IMO If Vidal stays and we can get some decent players for whatever system Allegri will come up with, we're fine. Conte will be missed but we all knew he was gonna leave at the end of the season anyway. Now If Vidal leaves i'll cry in a fetal position in the corner.

I won't judge yet. Let's wait to see who we're buying/selling, what Allegri will change.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The question is who else can we get?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The question is who else can we get?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You can tell they really want to cash in on Vidal and Pogba too. The only reason before I was fairly certain that Vidal and/or Pogba wouldn't leave is Conte and the strong project that we had. So now with Conte gone I think Vidal will be gone this season and Pogba maybe this window too or maybe 1 more season to increase his value more. I can't imagine Pirlo will be very happy about playing for Allegri again, I think even Mancini and Tevez have made up now and maybe that could work again but not this, no way. So who knows what will happen there too. We are going down like the hindenburg.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You can tell they really want to cash in on Vidal and Pogba too. The only reason before I was fairly certain that Vidal and/or Pogba wouldn't leave is Conte and the strong project that we had. So now with Conte gone I think Vidal will be gone this season and Pogba maybe this window too or maybe 1 more season to increase his value more. I can't imagine Pirlo will be very happy about playing for Allegri again, I think even Mancini and Tevez have made up now and maybe that could work again but not this, no way. So who knows what will happen there too. We are going down like the hindenburg.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Allegri is literally the worst possible choice.His problems with the maestro will create tension in the dressing room,especially with Pirlo such an integral and well respected guy in the locker room.Can't we get someone who did well at the world cup?Sampaoli would be one.Had Chile playing exceptional high pressing,quick passing game which was kinda reminiscent of 2011 Juve.He is surely a better bet than Allergy who is the sort of person who,in a picture dictionary would be smiling under the word mediocre.
Maybe the management wants an obidient little fucker who will keep his head down and say nothing as the whole team around him is sold.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Allegri is literally the worst possible choice.His problems with the maestro will create tension in the dressing room,especially with Pirlo such an integral and well respected guy in the locker room.Can't we get someone who did well at the world cup?Sampaoli would be one.Had Chile playing exceptional high pressing,quick passing game which was kinda reminiscent of 2011 Juve.He is surely a better bet than Allergy who is the sort of person who,in a picture dictionary would be smiling under the word mediocre.
Maybe the management wants an obidient little fucker who will keep his head down and say nothing as the whole team around him is sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 751)