out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree. My post was sarcastic btw.

To be honest, we played better today, especially in the second half, than we did for much of last season. Getting points after conceding first rarely happened last season and as the game went on we build up good pressure on Bologna.

It shouldnt be like this, but since Im going to be watching all the games and we have the team + coach we have, these kind of comparisons make sense to make.
Yeah, I know, but it touched a serious subject.

Maybe we did play better, but it's the mentality we have going into these games that bothers me.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we can claim 2 penalties too, and i'm yet to see any juve employee crying in the media
Its not the same even if you are correct.
Our situations were situations in which you could miss the foul. There was an incident of a handball but the question is where it hit first.
Then they had a clear penalty - Come on he was standing in front of an open goal - Its an obvious foul.

The ref was horrible towards both sides. He didnt whistle when there were players pulled other players but if you need to take an incident that changed the game completely its definitely the Bologna penalty as afterwards we scored an equalizer from a cross of Illing who should have seen red

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Some people are actually crying over getting only 1 point by the ref and not all 3, against Bologna.
We have nothing to complain about, only our management decisions. Our REAL problems are obvious but they were ignored.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its not the same even if you are correct.
one was a crystal clear handball and plenty of these were awarded to other teams, and the other was a textbook penalty too. let's not even go there and try to blabber about how big of a penalty those were. all 3 were fouls, period

foul on chiesa + handball:

handball, awarded for other teams like a dozen times last season without any scandals:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
one was a crystal clear handball and plenty of these were awarded to other teams, and the other was a textbook penalty too. let's not even go there and try to blabber about how big of a penalty those were. all 3 were fouls, period

foul on chiesa + handball:

handball, awarded for other teams like a dozen times last season without any scandals:
As is often the case, the refereeing was abysmal. I'm kind of used to it now.

We got away with a big one today, and that will be the entire narrative for weeks I'm sure, but the level of ineptitude is staggering.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus-Bologna, Rocchi ready to stop referee Di Bello after the missed penalty for Thiago Motta's team but the other penalty decisions were found to be correct.
(@CalcioFinanza)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 395)