out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"Never a penalty" but seen them given plenty of times...it's all so subjective. They should never be given as penalties but that's something different.
rules changed. not that i like this rule, i would never give unintentional handballs, but my opinion doesn't matter, by the rules it is actually a penalty. and as you say it's also awarded regularly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
rules changed. not that i like this rule, i would never give unintentional handballs, but my opinion doesn't matter, by the rules it is actually a penalty. and as you say it's also awarded regularly.

They are stupid and unavoidable as the defender can't do anything about it, but I suppose it's all about giving the advantage to attackers.

Apart from if their toe or hand is 5mm offside, that we can't have.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They are stupid and unavoidable as the defender can't do anything about it, but I suppose it's all about giving the advantage to attackers.

Apart from if their toe or hand is 5mm offside, that we can't have.
yes they are unavoidable, that's why i also dislike this rule. i also grew up seeing these never awarded as only intentional handballs counted as fouls. it is still what it is, today it is a foul and a penalty.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
one was a crystal clear handball and plenty of these were awarded to other teams, and the other was a textbook penalty too. let's not even go there and try to blabber about how big of a penalty those were. all 3 were fouls, period

foul on chiesa + handball:

handball, awarded for other teams like a dozen times last season without any scandals:
The penalty on Chiesa is something that happens during games and while there are refs that would call it a penalty there are others who would ignore it.
The penalty on the handball - I havent seen too many videos of this incident - It looked like a penalty but there is also the question of where it hit first as should it be a deflection towards the hand its different compared to a ball straight into the hand.

The one with Bologna wasnt just a penalty but a game changer - There is no doubt Bologna are the side that should be more angry at the referee.
I think you are talking a bit as a fan therefore you are a bit biased. Bologna got robbed and I have no problems saying it. We should play much better and win these type of games but when talking facts - Bologna are the side that should be disappointed by the referee.

- - - Updated - - -

If it hits his hand first - Clear penalty.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Chiesa on wing is a must, Kostic or Iling Jr on at the same time as Cambiaso is also essential. The frustration is that we can be so much better with a basic formation change because we just need another attack minded player on the pitch. Also, Bologna had some great chances so the idea that 3-5-2 is more solid defensively is a myth.

Allegri has learned nothing in 3 years. It will be a tortuous season again and we will get roasted again soon enough. My guess is that Milan do it, they have a lot of goals in them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
one was a crystal clear handball and plenty of these were awarded to other teams, and the other was a textbook penalty too. let's not even go there and try to blabber about how big of a penalty those were. all 3 were fouls, period

foul on chiesa + handball:

handball, awarded for other teams like a dozen times last season without any scandals:
The Chiesa one could be given but it would have been very soft . Chiesa doesn't even try to stand his ground ,but as the defender doesn't get the ball there are grounds for a penalty .

The handball one is just laughable.
Never a penalty. From the first comment of that twitter thread.

F4lGvXJaAAAgt31.jpg

Straight from the rule book.
As his arm is on the ground in a supporting position I don't even know how you can even debate it.

Good refereee - never a penalty
Bad ,dumb ,agenda driven, incompetent referee - clear penalty.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The Chiesa one could be given but it would have been very soft . Chiesa doesn't even tries to stand his ground ,but as the defender doesn't get the ball there are grounds for a penalty .

F4lGvXJaAAAgt31.jpg

As his arm is on the ground in a supporting position I don't even know how you can even debate it.

Honestly the Chiesa one was anything but soft as first and foremost the Bologna player completely misjudged the jump and went in too aggressively thus resulting in not only an elbow to Chiesa’s back but also a handball as his sole contact with the ball, surely would have 10 out of 10 times been given against us on any other day…

Regarding the handball in the Weah action i completely agree that it was never a PK under the current rules.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair both us and Bologna were due precisely a PK each.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The Chiesa one could be given but it would have been very soft . Chiesa doesn't even try to stand his ground ,but as the defender doesn't get the ball there are grounds for a penalty .

F4lGvXJaAAAgt31.jpg

it is still awarded regularly as a penalty

same goes for the situation at vlahovic's cancelled equalizer. this is a goal from last season vs juve:

and this is from yesterday:

and you have tuz members saying that skorupski didn't see the ball lol

singus

Sep 22, 2020
The ref did very well, we should be thankful for the 1 point. Im sure mister is, so why shouldnt we.

Only 1 major mistake was made in that game, and it saved us a pen + red card. Thank you ref.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

same goes for the situation at vlahovic's cancelled equalizer. this is a goal from last season vs juve:

I dont know if he sees it or not but its understandable that the ref decided that he does affect his vision.
I think we are giving it too much attention. Bottom line is we played like crap, referee wasnt the reason why we dropped points.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

So you advocating that if the refs do those mistakes against Juve then they should do it pro Juve?
What's that got to do with following the rules .
Per the rules it's offside .
Subjective opinion doesn't matter .
If a reff is dumb enough to award it against Juve take it up with him .
Don't make it look that because he made a mistake against us we should pressure them to make mistakes for us.

More of Tuz members have really started to sound like merda fans from 2012 through 2021 ,where they always blamed anyone but their sh*t team for the results on the pitch.

PS with the second picture you just proved my point. If we can't see the ball in the picture how do you expect the GK to see it with rabiot there being offside .

Aug 27, 2023
The ref did very well, we should be thankful for the 1 point. Im sure mister is, so why shouldnt we.

Only 1 major mistake was made in that game, and it saved us a pen + red card. Thank you ref.
No, Di Bello was shit as usual.
We should get that goal and a pen, and Bologna should get a pen...that's 3 big mistakes just to start with

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Graziano Cesari Referee expert on the first penalty awarded to Milan against Torino : "I hope that an Italian team never loses a final for a penalty of this kind (laughs)"

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So you advocating that if the refs do those mistakes against Juve then they should do it pro Juve?
What's that got to do with following the rules .
Per the rules it's offside .
Subjective opinion doesn't matter .
If a reff is dumb enough to award it against Juve take it up with him .
Don't make it look that because he made a mistake against us we should pressure them to make mistakes for us.

More of Tuz members have really started to sound like merda fans from 2012 through 2021 ,where they always blamed anyone but their sh*t team for the results on the pitch.

PS with the second picture you just proved my point. If we can't see the ball in the picture how do you expect the GK to see it with rabiot there being offside .
Yeah bro. Nothing to see here. Just totally random :lol3: :baus:

IMG_0909.jpeg

You probably thought the winner against Salernitana that was disallowed last year because VAR didn’t have all the camera angles to show Bonucci was actually half a metre onside was a legitimate decision too lol

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Same issued as last year, same crap. We started out first game last year and looked good but went back to shit in thr second game.

He spoke about the defensive part of the game in the pre game press conference when asked if they will look to play as we did against Udinese. No he didn't want that. He wanted more attention to the defensive side.

He is completely arrogant and not going to answer questions after the game show that even more.

It's going to be another shit season and it will remain that way as long as he is at the helm.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this was my first post-match reaction in any thread:

missed the 1st half, terrible 2nd half, terrible result, way too much work to be done
thanks for taking the role of yet another moral compass though. we need much more of this kind of balanced, grown up content here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
this was my first post-match reaction in any thread:

thanks for taking the role of yet another moral compass though. we need much more of this kind of balanced, grown up content here
It seems hard for some to wrap their heads around the possibility that Juve and Allegri have been shit but at the same time VAR has been used in a ridiculously biased way against the club (for whatever reason - FIGC punishing the club, refs/var officials afraid to give anything to Juve because of the Italy-wide outrage/scandal any time a decision goes in favour of this club) for 5+ years now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 627)