out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Honestly, we need a quality B2B player for the right to play next to Rabiot and Pogba. It wouldnt be a Perfect team, but definitely scudetto winning when looking at the league. Fags,Loca and Regretti are nowhere near good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanted Kessie a few years ago and everyone laughed at me. Can we get Amrabat already?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Great game by Allegris standards. In the 1st game team showed a little too much enthusiasm, but this game was miles apart from that performance. Impressive work by Allegri in just 1 week. Of course there was a few bursts of enthusiasm here and there, but it's still early on in the season and i'm sure lads will learn and we will do even better. What is sure, that we are on the right track to have a team with 0 enthusiasm, passion and urgency in a few more games. Hats off to Allegri! I'm sorry i ever had doubts.
Its amazing how an off-hand joke by Morata perfectly captured Allegri in one sentence.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The other major issue here is that the core of this team is shaped around sticking square pegs in round holes, last year it was Di Maria in the SS role while this year it’s Chiesa being played out of position there just to keep that 3-5-2 hybrid going with the makeshift defence of brazilians LB and RB turned into full time CB’s or with Weah and Mckennie as main RWB’s of which is none of theirs natural position and the classic Locatelli dropping down between the CB’s to pick up the ball like the regista that he will never be, this just to name the most evident ones…

Games like in Udine will likely be a rare occurance and fooled us into believing that it might somehow just about work this time around but the harsh reality check is that the squad should be shaped around it’s very best players being played in their best position but due to the injury prone and unbalanced mess that the squad is we got forced into this formation last season for ‘defensive solidity’ reasoning which arguably did work out for a while but then it convincingly spiraled downwards and now due to Max’s stubbornness cumulated with the club’s financial restraints we just can’t seem able to build away from it despite the squad being poorly equipped for it to work on the long run against stronger opponents, even more so now with Kostic also seemingly on the way out and the lack of consistency from our current starting wingbacks.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No Serie A team won the league with 38 wins so calma.

- - - Updated - - -

Its all Magnanelli
It’s honestly the glaring weaknesses of this tactics and formation that are still evident against any semi decent quality side that is willing to have a go at exploiting them which is worrying me most… the overall lack of quality and game changers in the squad also plays a big part but we still should be doing so much better at least against the Bologna’s of this league.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We cant be Perfect all the time ffs. People expecting us to have 100% w rate really bugs me

As much as I hate the incessant whining, I do think Allegri has made us our players a bit complacent. If you keep repeating everything is difficult, sooner or later you'll find yourself struggling for a top 4 finish and being okay with that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
As much as I hate the incessant whining, I do think Allegri has made us our players a bit complacent. If you keep repeating everything is difficult, sooner or later you'll find yourself struggling for a top 4 finish and being okay with that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I agree. My post was sarcastic btw.

To be honest, we played better today, especially in the second half, than we did for much of last season. Getting points after conceding first rarely happened last season and as the game went on we build up good pressure on Bologna.

It shouldnt be like this, but since Im going to be watching all the games and we have the team + coach we have, these kind of comparisons make sense to make.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We cant be Perfect all the time ffs. People expecting us to have 100% w rate really bugs me

Its the reverse expectation thats more true. Winning one game convincingly is the surprise. This is where comments like "this is a record breaking historic run" and "he fixed the defense" comes from. Low expectations and clutching at straws.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
look how dead this team is. after two years of meltdowns, now you get maybe 20 posts post match. most fans have given up on this team as long as this terrorist is in charge.

what's the point of a hobby if it brings u misery?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 274)