out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Great game by Allegris standards. In the 1st game team showed a little too much enthusiasm, but this game was miles apart from that performance. Impressive work by Allegri in just 1 week. Of course there was a few bursts of enthusiasm here and there, but it's still early on in the season and i'm sure lads will learn and we will do even better. What is sure, that we are on the right track to have a team with 0 enthusiasm, passion and urgency in a few more games. Hats off to Allegri! I'm sorry i ever had doubts.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Great game by Allegris standards. In the 1st game team showed a little too much enthusiasm, but this game was miles apart from that performance. Impressive work by Allegri in just 1 week. Of course there was a few bursts of enthusiasm here and there, but it's still early on in the season and i'm sure lads will learn and we will do even better. What is sure, that we are on the right track to have a team with 0 enthusiasm, passion and urgency in a few more games. Hats off to Allegri! I'm sorry i ever had doubts.
It was extremely dangerous few minutes after the equalizer as the team was thinking of pushing for the 2:1. Thank god the mister pulled everybody behind to save the draw.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought that we might want to make a last-ditch effort for Samardzic. But will it make any difference if the dinosaur (Allegri) is still around? More likely, we'll end up destroying the kid's confidence.
We really need a goal threat from midfield, particularly on the right. Samardzic would be an interesting signing but we don't seem interested.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We really need a goal threat from midfield, particularly on the right. Samardzic would be an interesting signing but we don't seem interested.
Honestly, we need a quality B2B player for the right to play next to Rabiot and Pogba. It wouldnt be a Perfect team, but definitely scudetto winning when looking at the league. Fags,Loca and Regretti are nowhere near good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 40, Guests: 467)