out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
we can claim 2 penalties too, and i'm yet to see any juve employee crying in the media
Well you cannot quite claim the handball one, because according to rules it’s not a penalty. You can bring it up however to show inconsistency between decisions in Serie A and maybe compile some data that shows clear bias towards Juve, but that’s a separate discussion.
When did Chiesa incident happen btw? I couldn’t watch the whole match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We're always a step behind, always second best into situations and lost balls. Pressing game starts when the opponent has received, controlled and decided what to do with the ball, since we are too far away each player. We rarely, collectively, put in pressure and our defenders are sitting too deep to allow any efficient pressure. Since we leave large gaps between lines when some, ajointed, pressure is set in. We rarely run with the exception of first 25 min against Udinese.
Something is terribly wrong. Last night was a nightmare in every possible way and I can't figure out what purpose Locatelli serves, or his role, when we he drops as a fourth CB. There was just so many wrongs I can understand Allegri's meltdown. But years passing by seasons change, not much is changing. Although I see some improvement since last year in terms of possession and at least attempts by forward line to put up some pressure.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah bro. Nothing to see here. Just totally random :lol3: :baus:

IMG_0909.jpeg

You probably thought the winner against Salernitana that was disallowed last year because VAR didn’t have all the camera angles to show Bonucci was actually half a metre onside was a legitimate decision too lol
Sorry bro!
Good teams doesn't need a disallowed goal against Salernitana to win.
You actually advocating for errors pro Juventus and you don't seem to see anything wrong in that?
BTW that shit is happening since 2006 and we still won 9 in a row .
But now that we are sh*t as a team "oh my the bias against us".

It's not my fault that you're bias gets in the way of your judgment .

PS. And all of this whining in match where the ref literally refused to give a penalty and a red card for the opposing team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why can't Referee be called out for his substandard performance? and he is rightfully suspended.
It's that what you took from my posts?
Read again from the start, maybe you are going to understand next time.

In short
S4tch said it was a handball by a bologna player in the penalty area .

I said according to the rules it isn't a penalty

S4tch said that he saw some referees that decided to give said penalty in other situations or even against Juve and so we should be awarded a penalty (Making an error against us or the team they awarded the penalties against ,based on the rules).

I said Juve doesn't need the help of referees to win.

Post Ironic intervened and showed me the bias against us as if it would be nice to win sometimes with the referees help.

I said the bias exist since 2006 ,but the whining increased ten fold since we aren't a top team anymore .
And again Juve doesn't need the referees help to win.

PS who said referees shouldn't be called out?
Call them out whenever they make mistakes ,but don't demand from them mistakes so we can win games because Juve should be better than that.

Final post on this discussion .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We're always a step behind, always second best into situations and lost balls. Pressing game starts when the opponent has received, controlled and decided what to do with the ball, since we are too far away each player. We rarely, collectively, put in pressure and our defenders are sitting too deep to allow any efficient pressure. Since we leave large gaps between lines when some, ajointed, pressure is set in. We rarely run with the exception of first 25 min against Udinese.
Something is terribly wrong. Last night was a nightmare in every possible way and I can't figure out what purpose Locatelli serves, or his role, when we he drops as a fourth CB. There was just so many wrongs I can understand Allegri's meltdown. But years passing by seasons change, not much is changing. Although I see some improvement since last year in terms of possession and at least attempts by forward line to put up some pressure.

One moment really fucked me off where Vlahovic had to actively start gesturing for the team to push up & press. Sure enough they did & won the ball back high up. Why the hell do we need our young #9 to send out this instruction.

Pressing like that is a given at any other supposedly top club playing against minnows at home.

We're a physically weak team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 115)