out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not a certainty. We can become worse. And Inter, Milan and some other team could become better than they were this season. Keeping a coach we know can’t bring anything near the best out of a degrading squad and doing so against the wishes of the players and the fans is a huge risk
I'd ditch him but that's not happening and I'd bet my house on it. Even with everything going on this season, we easily made it and we always will with Allegri. He's simply a guarantee for that stability. Plus our youngsters will have some more experience too next season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TuttoSport’s Director @guido_vaciago calls it the "Guardiola effect": that kind of media agitation that is generated around a news because millions of fans are hoping for it. In reality, Allegri has not received any offers from and is already working on a new season as Juventus coach.

The truth

- - - Updated - - -

Especially Momblano is living in this kind of news, beware to ffollow such "journos"
Fuck you momblano, fucking piece of shit liar

- - - Updated - - -

Cant they just buy juve so we can leave this banter season behind

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk
For that money offered to allegri they might as well buy Juve instead

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
TuttoSport’s Director @guido_vaciago calls it the "Guardiola effect": that kind of media agitation that is generated around a news because millions of fans are hoping for it. In reality, Allegri has not received any offers from and is already working on a new season as Juventus coach.

The truth

- - - Updated - - -

Especially Momblano is living in this kind of news, beware to ffollow such "journos"

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Its a joke. We are such a mess.

for the First time in 20 years i really think elkann should sell!

This club needs a complete overhaul!

our football
Economy
Empty stadium / zero atmosphere
Disgusting coach

everything is wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 636)