out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who fucking cares about what you hate or not.
Who are you? ...nothing...nil...nix... Zero...
Hate posts should be immediately cancelled and posters banned.
What kind of forum is this, where anyone can write everything that comes into their a$$ . Where are the mods?
I'm done, this place is not for me.
Full of hatred and cruelty bigotry.
A tragedy in 3 episodes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another goat fucker cave man? Actually I do care what he thinks because I, too, hate everything about that religion, or pretty much any religion.
While I do agree that organized religion is a pathetic excuse to brainwash and indoctrinate people, he's not wrong in his assessment of Elvin :D :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I despise this reptilian creature

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don’t get why winning the league and reaching CL quarterfinals warranted his dismissal in 2019, but this disastrous season hasn’t.
It was the right decision in 2019 - it was becoming evident that we were becoming progressively worse, regardless of that title win. Also, losing to a that possesses a quarter of your budget in the CL QF, irrespective of how talented that Ajax team actually was, is simply not good enough.

However, bringing him back in the summer of 2021 was the wrong decision, and it just goes to show how this club lacks direction or the ability to think outside the box. Retaining him after this abject failure of a season is most definitely the wrong decision too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 65, Guests: 404)