out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Idk. I really don't about those arab oil money. If they work for Juve, they are good clean saintly money. If they don't, they are ugly filthy money.

Sorry for being double standard.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@CrimsonianKing

- - - Updated - - -

If those figures are even half, it's just the latest confirmation that footballs money to sense ratio is FUCKED

If I have boys I'm not pushing the "work hard, go to University " meme on to them. They're getting into football from age 3.
Gotta hedge your bets a little bit though.

Get them playing video games as soon as they get home from football practice.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
€40M/year? I'd need to work for between 400 and 500 years to make that much money. Are you telling me that in order to be rich all I must do is follow in the footsteps of our caliph?

The opps when I suddenly start purchasing properties in bulk around the city:

1687669983992.png

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
TuttoSport’s Director @guido_vaciago calls it the "Guardiola effect": that kind of media agitation that is generated around a news because millions of fans are hoping for it. In reality, Allegri has not received any offers from and is already working on a new season as Juventus coach.

The truth

- - - Updated - - -

Especially Momblano is living in this kind of news, beware to ffollow such "journos"

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, hate to bring it but Allegri is pretty much a certainty to make us return to the CL next season which is probably why they're keeping him.

The problem is we'll probably lose a few players and a lot of fans in the process. Just get another manager in here ffs.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Anyone know if allegri is Sunni or Shia?
Eventually we have to see if there is not a vacancy in Iran.
He shall unite the two sects. The Iranian/Saudi deal hinges on it

- - - Updated - - -

Well, hate to bring it but Allegri is pretty much a certainty to make us return to the CL next season which is probably why they're keeping him.

The problem is we'll probably lose a few players and a lot of fans in the process. Just get another manager in here ffs.
Not a certainty. We can become worse. And Inter, Milan and some other team could become better than they were this season. Keeping a coach we know can’t bring anything near the best out of a degrading squad and doing so against the wishes of the players and the fans is a huge risk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 63, Guests: 393)