out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can't understand him resting players for the Coppa italia fixture with our position in the league table and his substitutions with Gatti playing full 90 minutes despite being horrendous.
Bro Allegri probably said "Fu*k it! It's just palladino. What does he know? Dinoball has been ruling Seria A since the cretacic. Since he has (Dino) in his name he probably plays the same brand of football. Sure win, regardless of lineup"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
‘06 felt like a low point but we won the season, and everything changed within a month.

This season has been a continuous struggle, unwatchable games with horrible players nobody is attached to (except for a few players). Maybe this specific moment feels even lower than the summer of ‘06

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
‘06 felt like a low point but we won the season, and everything changed within a month.

This season has been a continuous struggle, unwatchable games with horrible players nobody is attached to (except for a few players). Maybe this specific moment feels even lower than the summer of ‘06
summer of '06 was the biggest injustice in sports i can remember, not only in football or serie a, but in sports in general.

this is somehow deserved after years of terrible management, including finances, recruitment, coaching. chiellini was right against empoli (iirc, not sure) when he said it wasn't a team. this is not a team, this is not a club, this is some abomination posing as juventus. the purge is instrumental.

the league, the federal prosecutor, the press only make it worse. this is a finished club that needs to be rebuilt from scratch.

Jul 28, 2002

mixed feelings still but I see your point.

at least we were not getting turned over often nor constantly playi by horrific football.

Oct 23, 2011
The attitude hurts me the most. I get it, it’s difficult to play without knowing where we’ll be at the end of the season, and all of the effort may be in vain, but ffs we had the fans show up, supporting the club off the pitch with their “movement”, and for the first time since maybe half a decade being re-united again. The least you can do as a player is play your hearts out for 90 minutes one a week. This was all physiological.

From a tactical perspective, we got it all wrong yet again. I understand starting in a 352, but not with MDS as a RWB. After the first ten minutes it was pretty obvious that this wasn’t going to work. Right there we should have quickly transitioned to a 433. Gatti, who was horrendous the last 2 times we played Monza should not have started. Kostic has been a liability since the restart. Starting Paredes is completely unjustified. There were a few easy fixes for these and Allegri got them all wrong.

Let’s see what evidence comes out tomorrow, but either way the league is completely invalidated at this point. If the -15 stands I’d be happy if we don’t get punished more and remain in serie A, but I’m fearing the worst.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Let me try and understand this. We were shit last season because of Sarri and Pirlo, call it a write off because the poor squad. Allegri decides on 4-3-3 but we don't have wingers and drops out of the CL group stages this year. We don't create many chances, leaky defense too so we go for a 3-5-2. We keep 8 clean sheets against shit teams, then Napoli opens the doors and we concede 10 in 3 games. Then mighty Bayern Monza school us.

Forget the circus around the club, there is no excuse for this. We are going nowhere all the while burning so much money. Allegri himself is the continuous points deduction penalty.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We are literally relegation material right now. We'd probably lose to Melbourne Victory here in the A league.

He can't motivate the players nor find a winning formula. What the fuck else needs to happen for him to be walked?

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Always have love and respect for Allegri for what he’s done with us, but I can’t help but wonder what we’d look like with a coach like de Zerbi. Someone with a clear style of play that lets his attacking players shine. I think he’d be the most realistic and attainable coach for us right now, even tho I very much doubt Brighton would let him go so easy. He’d also unlock Locatelli just like he did at Sassuolo. I doubt the management would ever be bold enough to go seek out younger coaches.

If Allegri is gone by the summer and we’re somehow not relegated, I see conte joining right away. Best case scenario Zidane. Conte can help us immediately, I just don’t think the squad is fit for his formation. Zidane is similar to Allegri in the sense that he does depend on individual talent to win games. De Zerbi would be my pick if you need to commit to a rebuild. Lose for another year or two but create that foundation that is so badly needed. Let the players feel free when they play and be on the attack in 90% of the games… rather than defend 24/7.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He had excuses when he had half of the squad injured, but currently he has most of the players available and still presents the same shit show. Also starting his nephew MDS in any game is criminal. Surely he works long enough with Gatti to see he is a clown when it comes to positions and doesn't belong anywhere near serie A level too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 90)