out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How can you collect 1 point in 3 games, conceding 10 goals in the process and still sticking with 3-5-2 and hoping de sciglio will be the response at RWB, How fucking stupid does Allegri need to be to persist with the same tactics over and over

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How can you collect 1 point in 3 games, conceding 10 goals in the process and still sticking with 3-5-2 and hoping de sciglio will be the response at RWB, How fucking stupid does Allegri need to be to persist with the same tactics over and over
Heavy loss against Napoli followed by points deduction is too much for this group. Mentally, these players are too fragile to fight all the adversities. We bounced back once, it's gonna be hard to do it again. Allegri's weird team selection doesnt help one bit though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Heavy loss against Napoli followed by points deduction is too much for this group. Mentally, these players are too fragile to fight all the adversities. We bounced back once, it's gonna be hard to do it again. Allegri's weird team selection doesnt help one bit though.
Then this is all on allegri, I saw that line up today and I could already tell you we'd lose, paredes and de shittio would be shit and Rovella would be one of the motm. Guess what I was right judging by what I've ready and I didn't even watch the game, nor the highlights

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then this is all on allegri, I saw that line up today and I could already tell you we'd lose, paredes and de shittio would be shit and Rovella would be one of the motm. Guess what I was right judging by what I've ready and I didn't even watch the game, nor the highlights
The loss today was on him 100%. Its inexplicable that he would start De Sciglio who hasnt played in months or Paredes who has been atrocious in most games so far.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hold allegri responsible for contributing towards the 'squad building' this season
We dont have defenders who can playing a back 4
and we have no wing backs for a 3 man defence

I swear if this management gives allegri the trust to build the team again this summer we are proper fucked.

Get this cancer out irrespective of the league finish.

Starting de shittio over iling Jr today just highlights his sheer incompetence

Jul 28, 2002
I hold allegri responsible for contributing towards the 'squad building' this season
We dont have defenders who can playing a back 4
and we have no wing backs for a 3 man defence

I swear if this management gives allegri the trust to build the team again this summer we are proper fucked.

Get this cancer out irrespective of the league finish.

Starting de shittio over iling Jr today just highlights his sheer incompetence
I recall even the deepest of throaters suggesting “no excuses now” once Max had finished the mercato with everything he wanted.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The loss today was on him 100%. Its inexplicable that he would start De Sciglio who hasnt played in months or Paredes who has been atrocious in most games so far.
Can't understand him resting players for the Coppa italia fixture with our position in the league table and his substitutions with Gatti playing full 90 minutes despite being horrendous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 504)