out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He had excuses when he had half of the squad injured, but currently he has most of the players available and still presents the same shit show. Also starting his nephew MDS in any game is criminal. Surely he works long enough with Gatti to see he is a clown when it comes to positions and doesn't belong anywhere near serie A level too.
Bro it was never a good excuse to begin with. Other clubs also struggle with injuries too, you know?

Allegri's game was always like this: sit back deep and try to hit on a counter. When we score as first it kind of works unless the opposition is too good and crashes JJ. The worst case scenario is when we concede first, then it's a true muppet show - the formations are too stretched and organization goes out of the window because all JJ players do is some reactive shit to try to turn the result around.

For anyone who watches other leagues it's clearly visible that this team is poorly coached and this is Allegro's fault. No patterns and speed in out attacking game is amusing, Serie B level.
I'm waiting for the day this 'cortomuso' shit dies and JJ finally starts to catch up with times. I'm fine with not winning for a few years but there has to be a project that shows progress and positive change. A few too many around here laughed at United and Ten Haag but just try to see where they are now vs JJ. Another example was Barca and Xavi - hint: we still have our Koeman on the bench, Barfa was smart enough to move on.
Allegro's JJ will be worse and worse because the club can't guarantee him more "WC" players and only with those Allegro seems to achieve some results. Example from this season: unless Di Maria shows up, we're trash. Complete shit.

Jun 16, 2020
Bro it was never a good excuse to begin with. Other clubs also struggle with injuries too, you know?

Allegri's game was always like this: sit back deep and try to hit on a counter. When we score as first it kind of works unless the opposition is too good and crashes JJ. The worst case scenario is when we concede first, then it's a true muppet show - the formations are too stretched and organization goes out of the window because all JJ players do is some reactive shit to try to turn the result around.

For anyone who watches other leagues it's clearly visible that this team is poorly coached and this is Allegro's fault. No patterns and speed in out attacking game is amusing, Serie B level.
I'm waiting for the day this 'cortomuso' shit dies and JJ finally starts to catch up with times. I'm fine with not winning for a few years but there has to be a project that shows progress and positive change. A few too many around here laughed at United and Ten Haag but just try to see where they are now vs JJ. Another example was Barca and Xavi - hint: we still have our Koeman on the bench, Barfa was smart enough to move on.
Allegro's JJ will be worse and worse because the club can't guarantee him more "WC" players and only with those Allegro seems to achieve some results. Example from this season: unless Di Maria shows up, we're trash. Complete shit.
I watched Twente - Feyenoord before the match. LEVELS above the shit we’ve seen, LEVELS. Not even close in terms of quality and amusement. The only thing saving Allegri is his name and his contract.

Watch any youth team we have and you’ll see a way more attractive match in every sense of the word.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its the sad thing as I hate the guy, but it seems that only coach i would be quite confident he can turn the things on our side is Conte.
If there was not so much uncertainty off the pitch i am sure he would have been the most likely choice but with the prosecutor asking for one month extension in the prisma investigation and uefa waiting for the outcome of these investigation it is most likely that we will hire somebody like a Palladino.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Conte hardly turned Spurs misfortunes around. They played some solid games after he arrived, got a top4 finish and now they're right back to their old level.
He still had really good first year (or a half), I believe he would do good here, bring some discpline at least, but damn i hate this guy so much. Its the safiest solution, one could say coward decision.
Then again, maybe its worth to take someone who is not as safe, but could potentially bring us to another level, like ManU did with Ten Hag.
Anyway its all down to what is going to happen with us in next few months and how badly the previous managers fucked us in the ass. Because if its Serie B and UEFA ban, then we can only dream of those managers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 62)