out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
It was a harsh defeat, no doubt, but sacking him right now would lead us nowhere.
No decent coach would pick us up in the middle of the season with the problems we're having. And like it or not Allegri did bring us to a provisional 2nd place leading into this match.
He is not the root of the problem. The root of the problem was that we sacked him in the first place and bought Ronaldo, Rabiot, Ramsey on super high wages. It will take time to clean up the mess and if he makes top 4 again I have no problem with keeping him for another season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
It was a harsh defeat, no doubt, but sacking him right now would lead us nowhere.
No decent coach would pick us up in the middle of the season with the problems we're having. And like it or not Allegri did bring us to a provisional 2nd place leading into this match.
He is not the root of the problem. The root of the problem was that we sacked him in the first place and bought Ronaldo, Rabiot, Ramsey on super high wages. It will take time to clean up the mess and if he makes top 4 again I have no problem with keeping him for another season.
He was sacked at the right time and it was a right call. Hiring Sarri is where it all went wrong

Jun 16, 2020
Bayern just a few years ago had a magic 180 turn when they sacked their manager, but we’ve been waiting to long if they wanted to sack him it should’ve been done before the WC.

Maybe it isn’t even the willingness to sack him or not, but his fat contract that we still have to pay for years which makes it very difficult.

About yesterday I think this is bound to happen when you show 30 minutes of good football against low tier teams like Cremonese and Udinese. Allegri showed that he can’t work miracles, last year we were hopeless in every big game, this year it became even worse and the win against Inter was probably a coincidence.

And to be honest I don’t think that we team we had on paper is so much worse than Napoli. The momentum we had was not conceding and somehow scoring, be it with luck or a free kick. When we face teams who are simply superior in attack and overal field play we struggle like we’ve been doing in the past years, and maybe this is where the style vs results discussions that we had a week ago should return. The basic lack of automatisms, creating chances and the mental game such as believing that we should be the better team were exposed heavily yesterday. One of the most embarrassing defeats of the past 10 years

Maybe we would’ve got trashed with Fagioli and Miretti, yesterday was prove that experience in some cases doesn’t mean anything. Unbelievable that we keep Fagioli on the bench for McKennie or that Paredes came in for Locatelli.

We’re basically back to where we were when we just got kicked out of the CL.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Very subtle throating skill

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The bigger picture here looks terrible because we continue with a dinosaur mindset. No creativity, just runners everywhere playing multiple positions because we like the versatility.

I've watched Napoli in the CL always play attack, even when pegged back by Liverpool they always want goals and they get them. Never have they looked for a 1-0 win. They have a good squad but it's their mindset that makes them dangerous.

Chiesa and Kostic are always stuck defending, Milik holding up play for our wingbacks to magically run from our penalty box into a scoring position - what can we really expect. No goalscorers from midfield because they're miles away from goal. Rabiot, Paredes, and Locatelli have no creativity or speed, just retaining possession. No dynamism. Nothing. The coach is fundamental to our style and we cannot follow that path again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This one is shitting all over the 3:0 vs. Barca.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree with the first line. Hes not the root of the problem but after 18 months he seems to be part of it. I said a while back, we need changes from top to bottom, in that order. Mgt is gone and come the summer it is likely hed be gone as well unless he pulls some miracle and wins the title. Unlikely. As much as I like the dude, he made far too many mistakes in his 2nd tenure so it is sensible to move on. However, I ll keep rooting for the team until the end of season. If that makes me a throater, Im ok with it. :p You simply cant defend going back to players like Mckennie when you have Fagioli and Miretti available. Rabiot was awful in the 1st half, yet he stayed on the pitch. Bremer obviously wasnt ready, yet Max took the risk and started him. Backfired. 5-1 is heavy defeat but details like these might have made it closer encounter. We ll never know I guess.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What the fucking fuck. Keeping him for another season if we secure top 4? What loser mentality BS is that? Absolutely preposterous, ludicrous, and ridiculous nonsense.

Don't fire him now obviously. There's no conceivable scenario in which he should be kept come season's end (he's not winning Serie A, and he will eventually get raped in the EL by superior opponents). Two trophyless seasons, abject failure in the CL (worst CL campaign ever), overseeing our worst defeat in Serie A in 30 years, and you still want to keep him if he succeeds in finishing inside the top 4 in one of the weakeast Serie A seasons in living memory? GTFO!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I agree with the first line. Hes not the root of the problem but after 18 months he seems to be part of it. I said a while back, we need changes from top to bottom, in that order. Mgt is gone and come the summer it is likely hed be gone as well unless he pulls some miracle and wins the title. Unlikely. As much as I like the dude, he made far too many mistakes in his 2nd tenure so it is sensible to move on. However, I ll keep rooting for the team until the end of season. If that makes me a throater, Im ok with it. :p You simply cant defend going back to players like Mckennie when you have Fagioli and Miretti available. Rabiot was awful in the 1st half, yet he stayed on the pitch. Bremer obviously wasnt ready, yet Max took the risk and started him. Backfired. 5-1 is heavy defeat but details like these might have made it closer encounter. We ll never know I guess.
Osimhen made Bremer look like an amateur defender would be tough to imagine what would have happened to Gatti Or Rugani. This 3-5-2 formation with kostic and chiesa reluctant to trackback is just inviting trouble against Napoli wingers.But as you said we need to keep supporting the team and allegri till the summer and then see the way forward.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's very clear he must go at the end of the season. This loss will have absolutely destroyed the morale of a pretty fragile squad so we will have to see how we bounce back.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You and IlCapitano should start a Max fan club. One of the games you could play is who can swallow the biggest rotten Livornese salami without gagging. I think you would both win.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
These 2 seasons are when you sacrifice trophies to build something new or if you're lacking funds for transfers. What is the project? I'm fine to lose more matches if we scored more goals and played entertaining, naive football but this is terrible all round and I see no work in progress. Its 2 wasted years and I'd sacrifice trophies if we did become watchable. It's a stinky bag of shit.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
let's be honest old man doesn't give a fuck. he got a juicy contract why should he bother with tactics and all that shit.
stick to the same old shit if it works good if not sack me you mfers.
this is just work for him he's not really passionate as some of you peasants are.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allegri is becoming one of the most unpopular coaches in world football. The comments on social media are golden. Sort of sad to see him destroy himself like this, even if I never was a huge fan of the guy.

But yeah, he may not even care about legacy, he just wants his fat paycheck and the joke is on us for having to continue to deal with his ass. Only at a stupid club like Juventus is this possible.

Energy :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 647)