out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Because they havent been good under Allegri.

I remember very clearly how Chiesa performed last season before his injury. He was nowhere near his usual self and neither was Vlahovic.
Vlahovic maybe.

Chiesa was carrying a knock from the Euros to start last season, but was just fine after that. He was on goal+assist/90 pace that was almost identical to the season prior. And that’s without having Ronaldo to create for.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Trashano opportunistic with the click bait quotes
Lol, incredible than even cassano is clear on whats going on, yet there are a big bunch who grind allegri day in day out to theirs heart content.

Fuk this loser coach and the lot of loser followers that plague This Forum and are the embodiment of all what is going on in this shithole called juve. Thats why a lot of them werent fans of juve in our glory days

Once a glorious team, now a fucking joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He shook his hand... What seems to be an issue here?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, maybe not. Either way his time is running out. After this defeat, hope for any title challenge is gone and I dont see him staying past this season. I only hope we wont recycle some coaches like Conte. Id like someone new. But whoever comes people will need to accept, he wont hit the ground running. Its gonna take a while to get back and rediscover our identity.
Come on, he was trying to escape down the tunnel, everyone can see that. It’s a very embarrassing ending to a super embarrasing match from all angles. We are much, much better than this. Or at least we should be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's becoming, or maybe he already is, the Italian Mourinho.

His post game press conferences and pathetic excuses are just as bad as the performances.

Worst loss in Serie A since 92/93 - it's been 30 years since we have been utterly and completely destroyed like this in Serie A.

5 losses in CL Group Stage - worst ever Juventus performance in Europe.

But hey, let's conveniently forget about that and reward him for those epic 1-0 wins against Cremonsese, Lecce, and Albinoleffe.

This dude has to go. Enough is enough. Finsh the season (trophyless yet again), and tell him to fuck off. The next coach DOES NOT HAVE TO BE an Italian; in fact, I'd prefer it if he weren't.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We can rant and we can rave as much as we want in this thread. Reality is Allegri is going nowhere. We’re in the middle of a financial scandal that is likely going to take this club down long term and we are broke as fuck - no way in hell will we pay this guy out 2 years of salary for the pleasure of sacking him.

Allegri should be good enough to see the season out and from there we evaluate depending on the position we’re in, there are no good managers that will want to take over this club mid season. Let’s face it, we had some faint Scudetto hopes before this game but that has killed it off once and for all.

What is clear is that we need to invest into some centre backs pretty urgently. I’m still amazed that we left that department so weak. We also need to stop fielding McKennie immediately, terminate Peredes and find another CM who can actually play football. This club is so far from winning it’s going to take more than a management change to achieve it

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We can rant and we can rave as much as we want in this thread. Reality is Allegri is going nowhere. We’re in the middle of a financial scandal that is likely going to take this club down long term and we are broke as fuck - no way in hell will we pay this guy out 2 years of salary for the pleasure of sacking him.

Allegri should be good enough to see the season out and from there we evaluate depending on the position we’re in, there are no good managers that will want to take over this club mid season. Let’s face it, we had some faint Scudetto hopes before this game but that has killed it off once and for all.

What is clear is that we need to invest into some centre backs pretty urgently. I’m still amazed that we left that department so weak. We also need to stop fielding McKennie immediately, terminate Peredes and find another CM who can actually play football. This club is so far from winning it’s going to take more than a management change to achieve it
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

The only money that must be spent now, is to street, tar, feather and ignite this fraud. As long as he is here, it is like pouring money into a black hole. That should be clear to everyone by now. Please stop talking about what players we need.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I disagree with Max on the team lacking energy, I dont think that was the problem. Not once in 18+ months he's been here have we had a game were we play as fluid as Napoli last night, independent of energy. Best weve seen is 15 minute flashes of inspiration. So the only way we could compete with them for 90 minutes would be by taking the energy out of the match and playing dirty football.

Biggest problem is Max hasnt been able to achieve anything close to the teamplay Spalletti has in Napoli, the patterns, the understanding and team unity are day and night. Both had the same time available and imo Max had more resources given to him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

The only money that must be spent now, is to street, tar, feather and ignite this fraud. As long as he is here, it is like pouring money into a black hole. That should be clear to everyone by now. Please stop talking about what players we need.
It’s not going to happen and who replaces him??? I’m sure Pep can’t wait for Allegri’s sacking

we have a back 3 of Sandro, Bremer and Danilo. It’s clear as day we need major reinforcements (that aren’t injury prone)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s not going to happen and who replaces him??? I’m sure Pep can’t wait for Allegri’s sacking

we have a back 3 of Sandro, Bremer and Danilo. It’s clear as day we need major reinforcements (that aren’t injury prone)
Should be Zidane but he will want a big transfer budget so maybe italiano.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Since he's Super Manager now, why he doesn't hire another coach to work for him?
Imagine Conte or Sarri working under his guidance :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is no conceivable reason to retain this fraudulent has been. Last season was bad, but this year has seen us achive new levels of embarrassment, whether domestically or in Europe.

No energy? :howler: :rofl: What kind of BS excuse is that? Who's resposible for ensuring players are in the right frame of mind, both physically and mentally? Who makes team selections? He has to own up and accept responsbility. This asinine turd nugget is paid 9 million a year (9 fucking million - almost 4 times more than the guy who hammered his sorry ass last night) to fucking coach. I don't see any of that happening.

Retaining him because we have to pay a hefty sum to fire his sorry ass is the most bogus BS excuse ever. If we keep him, the losses will be far greater in the long run.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

He needs to be replaced in the summer. He's nowhere near worth what we're paying him for.

His football is not sustainable in the long run especially given that we're now counting on our youngsters to fill up our weak positions.

We need to replace with a manager having a more positive approach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 360)